Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• ouch!
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

kind of looked like this ->

Comment

• Ouch

[YOUTUBE]ZM9aySZN7Cw[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Ouch

[YOUTUBE]ZM9aySZN7Cw[/YOUTUBE]
            The second fall was hilarious.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              The second fall was hilarious.
              "safety first"
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Comment

• Also cures erections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Also cures erections.
                      I believe its "no premature ejaculation" claim.

Comment

• Lol. That was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...-training-ride

Comment

• While that certainly belongs in this thread, it could also go very well in the Asinine News Thread.

Jackson said Gwala told him that the attackers sawed into his right calf, damaging muscle, nerves and bone. They missed a main artery, and surgeons are confident they can save the leg, Jackson said.

Jackson said the attackers also started sawing into Gwala's left leg before fleeing, enabling the athlete to crawl to a road and flag down a passing car to take him to a hospital.

"Mhlengi doesn't know why they left [in the midst of the attack]," Jackson told TimesLIVE. "He dragged himself out of the bush onto the road and a private security car picked him up and took him to the nearest hospital. ...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ouch... is a good place to put this... We've had 4 different neighborhood kids to our door today soliciting fund raising for youth sports. $5 each is my normal kid at the door amount... I'm out $20 without even leaving the house today.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Utah man hammered ice pick through housemate's penis, authorities say
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X