No announcement yet.

Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a true Aggie involves receiving a kiss on the "A" under a full moon.

Becoming a Utah man apparently involves hammering tools through another man's genitalia.

I'm glad I attended BYU.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      Becoming a true Aggie involves receiving a kiss on the "A" under a full moon.

Becoming a Utah man apparently involves hammering tools through another man's genitalia.

I'm glad I attended BYU.
      I learned this week (thanks to Jimmy V tournament) that Holly Rowe is a rabid BYU fan but graduated from Utah. What gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
        I learned this week (thanks to Jimmy V tournament) that Holly Rowe is a rabid BYU fan but graduated from Utah. What gives?
        Kind of like a reverse funk.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

uh, utah is shit.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

She actually attended both schools. She went to BYU initially, and then transferred to Utah from which she graduated.

Comment

She grew up in Bountiful and a BYU fan. She attended BYU but transferred later and graduated from Utah. She used to be a reporter for BYU's Blue and White Network.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                She grew up in Bountiful and a BYU fan. She attended BYU but transferred later and graduated from Utah. She used to be a reporter for BYU's Blue and White Network.
                I don't remember which game she did last weekend, but she reported on that player from Vanderbilt that died of melanoma and then they cut away and mentioned that she just a recent scan that came back as her being clear from cancer at the moment. During that they switched back to her and she was barely keeping it together. It was really touching.

Comment

Working...
                X