What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pad thai with chicken and a diet coke
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

nothing
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

hamburger from Rumbi. meh.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          nothing
          same.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Bulgogi dol sot bibimbap
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Bulgogi dol sot bibimbap
              This may be the only Korean food I've actually eaten. Loved it.

Today I had french toast, eggs, and bacon.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Bulgogi dol sot bibimbap
                Surfah, you're making me regret my salad even more.
                Not that, sickos.

Comment

In celebration of staff appreciation day (or something like that), my firm had aye-talian food catered by Parma. I loaded up on the chicken riggies. Mmmm.

http://www.parmabychefmarc.com/home.html
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    nothing
                    Dang it. I was hoping to see something like "room temperature Tab and three spears of raw asparagus."
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

spring salad w/ lemon. very boring
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Queso verde burrito from Qdoba.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Lemongrass chicken from Out the Door. Thanks, creekster!
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Dang it. I was hoping to see something like "room temperature Tab and three spears of raw asparagus."
                            who do you think i am, brian? that kind of mindless drivel is so not my thing
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Office wants to get Japanese, so it's California rolls again for me.
                              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Office wants to get Japanese, so it's California rolls again for me.
                                Get crazy with a spicy tuna roll.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X