What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warm diet rootbeer, sunflower seeds
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Green Chile Stew. Tres magnifique!

Comment

Chicken flautas and diet Coke from Chuy's
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          warm diet rootbeer, sunflower seeds
          haha. You win again.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Rueben on sourdough, cup of soup (chicken & wild rice).
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Turkey/Swiss on whole wheat & 2 mini Snicker's bars.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Rueben on sourdough, cup of soup (chicken & wild rice).
                I love the sourdough at that place.

I had leftover Easter food: ham w/ mustard ring and potatoes au gratin.

Dessert: handful of mini Cadbury mini eggs.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                  I love the sourdough at that place.

Dessert: handful of mini Cadbury mini eggs.
                  Those must have been really small.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Those must have been really small.
                    I didn't type that. Somebody hacked my post!
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Yum. I love traditional Easter food.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Yum. I love traditional Easter food.
                        It was good. I just now realized that I foolishly forgot that we also had rolls. Could've made a ham sandwich.

Comment

It was good. I just now realized that I foolishly forgot that we also had rolls. Could've made a ham sandwich.
                          I'd like to hear more about the mustard ring. How do you prepare it? Is it an acquired taste?
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I'd like to hear more about the mustard ring. How do you prepare it? Is it an acquired taste?
                            I'm not exactly sure how our batch was made; but I think it had more cream and less gelatin than the typical recipe. It wasn't as firm and was served from a bowl instead of as a molded ring. I'll dig up the recipe when I'm at home.

I think it probably is an acquired taste but growing up, it was almost always served w/ ham so I like it. (My wife did not eat it before we married, and wasn't even planning on making any. My mom was visiting and ran to the store after church to buy ingredients when she found out.)

It has enough mustard/vinegar that it will really clear out your sinuses if you take a bunch.

Comment

Uh...it's dinner time guys. Take this discussion to another thread.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Subway club sandwich.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
                                X