No announcement yet.

What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just returned from Mexican Grill Barbacoa (colleague's choice). Not terrible, just not sure how it stays in business.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

seven hardboiled eggs and a liter of horchata
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Baked potato w/ chili and cheese. I'm very full and sleepy right now.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          haha. I don't know why this made me laugh. Quite the random meal there.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            You've got another 33 more to go to match Cool Hand Luke. Up for the challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              I ate there weekly when I lived right there at 1800 S and Main. So good.
              Hopefully you didn't live at that shithole apartment building where Penny Ann's is.
              "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

I hate to break it to you fellas, but it is almost dinner time. You guys are crazy.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  I hate to break it to you fellas, but it is almost dinner time. You guys are crazy.
                  start the "what's for dinner?" thread.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    start the "what's for dinner?" thread.
                    Sincerely,

PBW
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                      You've got another 33 more to go to match Cool Hand Luke. Up for the challenge?

CHL ate 50 eggs.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I don't really eat lunch. I eat 6 small meals right now.

Jimmy Dean Delight (BK with turkey sausage Sandwhich)
                        Chickenbreast (ready grilled)
                        Powder Protein Shake.

Those are the 3 meals I have at work. I guess they could count as "lunch"..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          SJS getting ahead of the teasing that's coming for his "sushi" order. lol.
                          Should have just said that I'm not ashamed of my culture.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

California rolls. Sorry Gracie.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Pulled pork breakfast burrito.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Pulled pork breakfast burrito.
                                winner!
                                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Working...
                                X