Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Get crazy with a spicy tuna roll.
    I'm backing off tuna. My wife made a delicious tuna steak, but Walter Sobchak told me it was probably overdone. Now I'm questioning everything tuna.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
      Office wants to get Japanese, so it's California rolls again for me.
      Lots of great non-sushi options for Japanese food.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Lots of great non-sushi options for Japanese food.
        I like Japanese food too, my post about California rolls was not sarcastic. I happen to like California rolls.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
          I'm backing off tuna. My wife made a delicious tuna steak, but Walter Sobchak told me it was probably overdone. Now I'm questioning everything tuna.
          Had some great grill tuna last night. Two minutes per side and you have the perfect sear.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Queso verde burrito from Qdoba.
            Love me some Qdoba.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Cuban sandwich and blueberry lemonade.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Smothered breakfast burrito.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Stuffed sopapilla (shredded beef with lettuce, tomato, salsa, cheese inside sopapilla, then smothered in red chile)

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Chicken sandwich from Chik Fil A.

Comment

Club Sandwhich, cobb salad from 'Bout Time.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

#1 from Port O' Subs.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

#5 from Jimmy John's.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Chicken sandwich from Chik Fil A.
                            That was yesterday. And it was delicious.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Bibimbap
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

A jalapeƱo hot dog roll and a coconut roll from the Japanese bakery.

image.jpg
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X