What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Arugula salad with purple carrots and monkey meat. Yum...
    Commie.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Happy Teriyaki Chicken Happy Bowl.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• In n out burgers near grapevine Tx. Yum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Chicken breast on sourdough with a side of onion rings, washed down with pink lemonade.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Chicken breast on sourdough with a side of onion rings, washed down with pink lemonade.
            What, grape Fanta wasn't available?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              What, grape Fanta wasn't available?
              Didn't see it at the fountain. Maybe tomorrow.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• *Delicious soft tacos from taco bell

*they were not delicious

Comment

• left overs

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• adderall + 5 hr energy
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      adderall + 5 hr energy
                      That’s a great breakfast, too. Sometimes I mix it up with a vyvanse or modafinil.

Comment

• Hey, I can finally participate in this thread!

Meat loaf, mac & cheese, collard greens and cornbread from Mert's Heart and Soul restaurant. I skipped dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                          Hey, I can finally participate in this thread!

Meat loaf, mac & cheese, collard greens and cornbread from Mert's Heart and Soul restaurant. I skipped dinner.
                          First lunch of you life? Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            First lunch of you life? Congrats!
                            I usually skip lunch, unless someone else is paying for it.

Comment

• Papas burgers in San Antonio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Spicy chicken sandwich and fries washed down with strawberry Fanta. Sorry, no grape.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X