What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Sorry FM Flystripper! Didn’t know you’d only eat certain things in certain places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Yes I do. I also don't eat sushi in Omaha.
      That's where one of the best sushi chefs of all time is from!

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• well played
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Yes I do. I also don't eat sushi in Omaha.
          DWs6wzvVMAAKHol.jpg

Comment

• Yum.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Yum.
              Oh man, I'm sorry.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yum.
                guess we preemptively know who is blowing up the bathroom at pelados office
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Delicious.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Man, we need an intervention in Boise, ASAP.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Delicious.
                      between the last post and this your office has to smell like john candys jock strap
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        between the last post and this your office has to smell like john candys jock strap
                        SUrprised, but not really, that you would know.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          Pretty much. His jock strap is pretty odor-free. Doesn't seem like it got much use. It's on display in the lobby.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Man, Texas has the best Tex-Mex. Lucky.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Man, Texas has the best Tex-Mex. Lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X