What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
    What are you in the mood for? If you're ok with greasy spoon, Paul's Place right off Los Alamitos Blvd has a lot of good options. If you can drive a little bit, take Los Al Blvd up to PCH, turn left, and drive PCH over to HB until you're at the pier at pick yourself up some Sancho's Tacos. Have yourself an OG or two and a Federale and thank me later.
    Holy Tri-tip, those OG's were a revelation! I got one of each and then had to get a second OG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Holy Tri-tip, those OG's were a revelation! I got one of each and then had to get a second OG.

Comment

• Alidoro on east 39th in manhattan. I got the italian cheesesteak but I have had their prosciutto and peppers before and it was also very good. Sandwiches are 14 bucks and up but worth it. The stirato bread is amazing.

Comment

• With national taco day most of the taco joints around here have tacos for $1 or so each. I noticed that some of the taco joints, however, I getting a jump on things and celebrating national taco day eve...

8362b2d32fe42ec27abbd783cd7e8f7b7aa204a64f4848e9151c55548b5e78d859c12e8623cc3403ee4c56abe9a066bf.jpg

OK, tacos today and tomorrow!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            With national taco day most of the taco joints around here have tacos for $1 or so each. I noticed that some of the taco joints, however, I getting a jump on things and celebrating national taco day eve...

[ATTACH]9778[/ATTACH]

OK, tacos today and tomorrow!
            Fuzzy's? Come on man, you can do better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              Fuzzy's? Come on man, you can do better than that.
              Yeah, like Chronic Tacos... Free, man!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                What are you in the mood for? If you're ok with greasy spoon, Paul's Place right off Los Alamitos Blvd has a lot of good options. If you can drive a little bit, take Los Al Blvd up to PCH, turn left, and drive PCH over to HB until you're at the pier at pick yourself up some Sancho's Tacos. Have yourself an OG or two and a Federale and thank me later.
                If we're talking tacos, I gotta give this one a bump!

Comment

• Pastrami dip and chili cheese fries at the Hat (not all for me):

IMG_3439.jpg

I don't remember who brought it up here before, but good call.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    Pastrami dip and chili cheese fries at the Hat (not all for me):

[ATTACH]9989[/ATTACH]

I don't remember who brought it up here before, but good call.
                    May have been me. The Hat is awesome. Best pastrami sandwich that I can remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      May have been me. The Hat is awesome. Best pastrami sandwich that I can remember.
                      The Hat is rad. The pastrami is good. But it's not the best thing on the menu. That would be their chili cheese fries.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

• I have eaten carne asada mini tacos multiple times a week at multiple different mexican joints the past couple of months.

I heart San Antonio

Comment

• 302A7D91-1398-4A17-BE0E-757DF06D4E73.jpg

Homemade pastrami with choice brisket almost feels like stealing.
                          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Dude... wow.

Comment

• The Godmother sandwich at Bay Cities deli in Santa Monica. Great sandwich and deli.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                The Godmother sandwich at Bay Cities deli in Santa Monica. Great sandwich and deli.
                                Bay Cities is so good. Eating at The Sherman today.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X