What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

I don't know that I've ever seen greasy fries at INO. If anything, their fries are too dry. I've complained lots that INO fries lose their value quicker than other fries. You have to eat them immediately. I think that might be because they aren't greasy enough.
    Exactly. That is an absurd description. I think NS is confused.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I don't know that I've ever seen greasy fries at INO. If anything, their fries are too dry. I've complained lots that INO fries lose their value quicker than other fries. You have to eat them immediately. I think that might be because they aren't greasy enough.
      That's a fair description. I don't hate their fries. I'd just rather have McD's fries. And we've had the fry discussion before, but I also really like the cheese fries at Training Table. Five Guys fries are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

That's a fair description. I don't hate their fries. I'd just rather have McD's fries. And we've had the fry discussion before, but I also really like the cheese fries at Training Table. Five Guys fries are pretty good.
        Five Guys fries are the GOAT.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

INO fries suck. I don't order them because I don't eat them.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I'd put five guys fries #2 behind Freddy's
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

With the jalapeño fry sauce. That’s the good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Freddy's fries are too skinny. I prefer a more substantial fry. This Idaho boy wants to taste the potato!
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I thought Freddy's fries were pretty good.

I prefer the skinny fries. Not a fan of the starchy texture or flavor of fatter fries.

My favorite fries are still the rosemary garlic Smashfies at Smashburger.

Comment

I thought Freddy's fries were pretty good.

I prefer the skinny fries. Not a fan of the starchy texture or flavor of fatter fries.

My favorite fries are still the rosemary garlic Smashfies at Smashburger.
                    Those are decent fries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I went to Five Guys once. Who eats this shit on purpose?
                      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
                      X