No announcement yet.

Silicon Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to 13 episode seasons? I love how Lloyd Braun was their attorney.

There was no masterpiece this season like the maximum jerking equation from last season.

But the episode at the energy drink place was hilarious featuring Double Asshole.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Season 3 teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAUG8oVY_4

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Some website called vulture.com had a list of 100 most important jokes from the past 100 years. Joke isn't exactly the right term for some on the list, more like bits of comedy.

Lists like these will usually be dumb, but these guys compounded it by limiting the input by people like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy and Seinfeld/Larry David to one joke each. Being that it's 2016 and all, of course they felt the compulsion to include "jokes" from the likes of Sarah Silverman and Lena Dunham. You know who else made the list? Janene Garafolo. Meanwhile the guys from Southpark were left completely off the list. Nothing from Southpark, Team America or the Book of Mormon.

But the most egregious thing was including something from Sex and the City and nothing from Mike Judge. Between Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, Idiocracy and Silicon Valley, you'd figure that Mike Judge would get some mention, especially since they felt the need to include something totally unfunny from Garafolo.

The maximum jerking equation was a comedic masterpiece, but by all means let's talk about Janene Garafolo's visceral jealousy and hatred of models.
          Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 02-12-2016, 09:34 AM.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

The list was not without merit.

Red Foxx: What's the difference between a peeping Tom and a pickpocket?

A pickpocket snatches watches.

Comment

I just binge watched this last week.

My goodness this show is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

HBO's two best shows are Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley. And they run at the same time. It's the only time to get HBO -- just binge watch everything else during the 10 weeks when Game of Thrones runs.

Comment

one of my favorites.

Comment

The season finale of season one might be the funniest 30 minutes I have ever watched on television.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      The season finale of season one might be the funniest 30 minutes I have ever watched on television.
                      No doubt. I was telling DT about it this weekend.

What I love about this show is the way they fit the humor into the story. It isn't forced, and sometimes you don't even realize it until right as it happens. I find myself chuckle about something, think about it for a second and end up with belly roll laughter.

The writing is excellent.

Comment

No doubt. I was telling DT about it this weekend.

What I love about this show is the way they fit the humor into the story. It isn't forced, and sometimes you don't even realize it until right as it happens. I find myself chuckle about something, think about it for a second and end up with belly roll laughter.

The writing is excellent.
                        writing is great, and i think the casting is perfect.

Comment

New trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmqGH9qOszM

Comment

Originally posted by Armenag View Post
                            That trailer is very funny, and I'm really happy about Stephen Tobolowsky being the new CEO. He's a great character actor, ranging from the racist mayor in Mississippi Burning to Ned Ryerson (Bing!) in Groundhog Day, to the weird guru consulted by George in Seinfeld. The new season starts Sunday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              That trailer is very funny, and I'm really happy about Stephen Tobolowsky being the new CEO. He's a great character actor, ranging from the racist mayor in Mississippi Burning to Ned Ryerson (Bing!) in Groundhog Day, to the weird guru consulted by George in Seinfeld. The new season starts Sunday evening.
                              Early reviews are strong:

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/silicon...eason-3?ref=hp

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X