Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    It was darkly funny, "The execution will be carried out shortly..."
    I would have felt better about Frank taking out Martha that same way and putting her out of her pathetic life.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      I would have felt better about Frank taking out Martha that same way and putting her out of her pathetic life.
      Yes, that would have done everyone, including the viewing audience, a big favor.

Comment

Look at the bright side, the actress that plays Nina is now free to take a role on Game of Thrones.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Anybody else watch this through to the series finale last night?

I liked how they finished it. Stan is such a tragic figure — I definitely feel the worst for him. Phillip and Elizabeth Jennings got off better than they deserved. Wonder if Phillip will go hang out with Martha.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            Anybody else watch this through to the series finale last night?

I liked how they finished it. Stan is such a tragic figure — I definitely feel the worst for him. Phillip and Elizabeth Jennings got off better than they deserved. Wonder if Phillip will go hang out with Martha.
            Oleg Burov got the worst of it. I think the actor that played him was pretty good.

Running Bono's wailing from the end of With or Without You 5x in a loop became kind of funny.

Would a Nina flashback scene featuring a solid basic cable bare butt scene have been too much to ask? What happened to that actress? Why hasn't Game of Thrones cast her?
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I watched it. Didn’t love the ending. Fitting end for a show that ran out of ideas two seasons ago.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

True — poor Oleg got screwed. I forgot about him.

Yeah I thought they would might go to Nina or Martha but no.

Not surprised there was no more gratuitous Keri Russell nudity though. They aren’t worried about ratings at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  True — poor Oleg got screwed. I forgot about him.

Yeah I thought they would might go to Nina or Martha but no.

Not surprised there was no more gratuitous Keri Russell nudity though. They aren’t worried about ratings at this point.
                  Nina is dead. That's why it would have to be a "flash"back. I thought the actress that played Nina was pretty saucy. She should be getting more roles.

Comment

I liked the conclusion but wonder if Stan (as I understood him) wouldn't have favored justice over mercy. A very sad end for all concerned.

I was confused at times by Burov, who is played by the guy who also played the evil Russian agent in Homeland. I had to keep re-setting my view toward him in both shows as his character was very different.

And perhaps my biggest problem with the show was having to accept that their disguises were at all convincing. With all the lovemaking going on, it defies belief that the victim-participants (or anyone else, for that matter) were fooled by those dumb wigs.

Still, an entertaining show.

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      Nina is dead. That's why it would have to be a "flash"back. I thought the actress that played Nina was pretty saucy. She should be getting more roles.
                      Those teeth.....
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        I watched it. Didn’t love the ending. Fitting end for a show that ran out of ideas two seasons ago.
                        I am a year behind on this, but finally finished the series. I loved the first few seasons, but couldn’t agree with you more on the last two. I almost didn’t attempt the final season because the prior was soooo pointless and boring. The last three episodes of the final were good to wrap it up but overall wish I hadn’t wasted my time on the last two seasons.
                        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                        X