2014 Spring Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Anybody following along this week? Crazy finish for Milan San Remo on Saturday. Explosions on Monday. And a question if the peloton was even going to roll out this morning for Dwars door Vlaanderen. Which it did. I love me some Spring Classics.
    I watched MSR over the weekend. Crazy finish and some controversy with the winner. I felt bad for Sagan and Cancellera. They bike 180 miles only to have a guy near them goes down right before the final sprint and he basically affects them just enough that they don't even have a shot.

Paris Roubaix is my favorite. I'm hoping for strong winds again this year.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I want mud. It's been too long.
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

2015PR4.jpg
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I watched MSR over the weekend. Crazy finish and some controversy with the winner. I felt bad for Sagan and Cancellera. They bike 180 miles only to have a guy near them goes down right before the final sprint and he basically affects them just enough that they don't even have a shot.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/...andling_399127

Amazing bike handling by Sagan and Cancellera to keep from going down.

Comment

I was excited to see Sagan grab a win at Gent-Wevelgem but the story now is that a young rider was killed by a race motorcycle after crashing. Ugh.
            I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/pari...ay-be-removed/

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

2014 Spring Classics

After last week's Ronde, Sunday is going to be fantastic. Fabian is killing himself over missing the break and chasing for 30k with nothing to show for it. Sagan is riding incredibly well and has tons of confidence. Three hours of coverage on NBC Sports with Phil and Paul or live through a bunch of international feeds.

Also, stake conference!

http://youtu.be/VqpBKaWzpbE

Comment

Great race this morning. I've never seen a lead group like that roll into the velodrome together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

257.5 km and someone manages to be in the right spot.

Comment

That's quite a shot. Spartacus' bike disappears out from under him and Sagan goes right over the top.

Comment

Great race this morning. I've never seen a lead group like that roll into the velodrome together.

I finally got around to watching it. I avoided anything to do with cycling so it didn't get spoiled. The last couple kilometers of this race are always fun as the lead group constantly has someone trying to get away. Boonen and Hayman seemed to have it locked up but they slowed a bit. I seemed they almost wanted to get caught just so they could rest a bit and then win in a sprint. Kind of odd, but it worked since they went 1 and 2.

Comment

Here's the video. Sagan is amazing.

http://youtu.be/mTUZSVNzAPw
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                          X