X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very satisfying.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Did the commentator just say that Arvydas Sabonis is one of the greatest to play the game?
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• This tournament keeps on getting better.

The committee really dropped the ball on how they rated the Pac 10.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          Very satisfying.
          Indeed. Apart from seeing Utah humiliated which is always great, we are seeing the second place team from the Pac 12 get bounced by 30 points by an 11 seed from a one bid league.

Comment

• I'll just put this here:

http://www.utahby5.com/showthread.ph...s-2016/page12&
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• He is. Not the best to ever play in the nba but a top 50 player for sure.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Zags empty the bench. Nice to let the guys that don't get to play much see some action in the tournament.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

He is. Not the best to ever play in the nba but a top 50 player for sure.
                  Agree. That statement is a little over the top but Sabonis was over the hill when he got the the NBA, and he was still pretty good.

Comment

• Man Bun and the rest of the hair club bench riders are in for the Zags.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

He is. Not the best to ever play in the nba but a top 50 player for sure.

Maybe he could have been if he would have joined the nba in his twenties, but I don't think he was ever an all star let alone a top 50 player of all time.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Indeed. Apart from seeing Utah humiliated which is always great, we are seeing the second place team from the Pac 12 get bounced by 30 points by an 11 seed from a one bid league.
                        I am glad the mid-majors like Utah get a chance to play some teams from the power leagues, but they just don't have the depth to be able to take on the big time programs come tournament time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Maybe he could have been if he would have joined the nba in his twenties, but I don't think he was ever an all star let alone a top 50 player of all time.
                          Maybe he meant top player over 50?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Most agree that he was one of the top two or three European players of all time. He just played before the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Comment

• I don't have enough alcohol in my house to endure that loss.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                                I'm saving the Utes for later in the tournament...
                                in hindsight, that was a very wise decision.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X