Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Picks are in, but I'm not home to post an image. Here is the breakdown for those who made a single pick:

UNC x2
    Miami X1
    Utah X1
    Iowa St. x4
    Duke x5

Maximus and Omaha re-bought and made 5 picks.
    Love the Utah pick. C'mon, DnF, you got this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      Love the Utah pick. C'mon, DnF, you got this!
      I'm saving the Utes for later in the tournament...
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
        I'm saving the Utes for later in the tournament...
        Oh? Probably Omaha. He LOVES the Utes.

Comment

• I don't know if I can continue to do this in the future because I feel like I've sold my soul for filthy lucre in the past few days rooting for both the utes and now the dookies instead of upsets.
          I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• Today's Picks (sorry so late--busy Saturday):

Knockout Day 3.jpg
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• DH, did you not receive my payment?
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Zags out to an early lead.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Zags out to an early lead.
                  W-C-C! W-C-C!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    W-C-C! W-C-C!
                    Anyone know where I can buy a WCC t-shirt or hat?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Big man battle. Love it.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Utah cuts 9 point lead to 2; Poettutle gets called for 2nd foul and takes a seat; Zags extend lead to 11.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Keep it up Zags. Send them losers home.

Comment

• Zags up 15 at half. Sabonis' ankle gets hurt, sits final minute of 1st half. Poetttltlt set to return in second half.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This loss is 100% on Krystkowiak. Great move having Poeltl sitting on his ass while the game was basically lost. Great news he won't be in foul trouble when we cut the lead to under 20 in the last 5 minutes.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                                This loss is 100% on Krystkowiak. Great move having Poeltl sitting on his ass while the game was basically lost. Great news he won't be in foul trouble when we cut the lead to under 20 in the last 5 minutes.
                                You may not know this, but there's still another 20 minutes to play. Sometimes teams perform better in the second half than they did in the first.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X