Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Utah is carrying its conference. Again.

If by carrying the conference, you mean the PAC12 is embarrassing rather than utterly embarrassing, you are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      MSU coming back against MTSU. Sheesh, that should never need to happen.
      The white black dude for MTSU is having his way.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        The white black dude for MTSU is having his way.
        I can't believe that guy is playing for Middle Tennessee.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Would be great if Oregon was the first #1 to go down to a #16 seed. I say that with all due respect to HFW of course.

Comment

• So no one picked MSU today. At least someone picked Cal.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Giddy Potts the early leader in the clubhouse for Most Outstandingly-Named Player.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Lol @ College Basketball
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• NO ONE picked MSU? Ugh, this is going to waste

Comment

• This is a big upset, Michigan State was not an overrated 2 seed.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      So no one picked MSU today. At least someone picked Cal.
                      Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                      NO ONE picked MSU? Ugh, this is going to waste
                      Not surprising, though. People were saving them for later.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Upshaw went from looking like Kid N Play to Peyton Manning

Comment

• MTSU looks like they have significantly better athletes than Michigan State.

Comment

• Gonzaga's path just got a lot easier.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• can't believe sparty crapped the bed. holy cow.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                Gonzaga's path just got a lot easier.
                                Quite a bit easier I would say:
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X