• Show
Clear All

• In.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I am out. Too swamped right now.

Thanks for doing this again, donuthole.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I am out. Too swamped right now.

Thanks for doing this again, donuthole.
          Too swamped to pick two teams for Thursday? You won't have to do anything after that.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            Too swamped to pick two teams for Thursday? You won't have to do anything after that.
            I would explain it to you but I am too swamped!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Im in

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I would explain it to you but I am too swamped!
                that was funny, but seriously, suck it up buttercup.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Guys, JL has given up his gambling ways, and that's ok. Let's not pressure him into something he doesn't feel comfortable with. In the meantime, we are presently at 36 participants. Those currently signed up are as follows:

Donuthole
                  Mrs. Donut
                  DrumNFeather
                  scottie
                  Gandalf
                  ChillSLC
                  falafel
                  Moliere
                  Pelado
                  smr
                  Omaha
                  Mrs. Omaha
                  Mormon Red Death
                  GreenMonstah
                  Shaun R.
                  Christian R.
                  Nathan R.
                  James
                  Erin
                  Greg
                  Robyn
                  Curtis
                  Clark Addison
                  Maximus
                  Joe Public

EZO Ludlow
                  MRose
                  Wavest
                  HFN
                  ladyduckcoug
                  Junior
                  Captain
                  Hawk
                  Ryno
                  Art Vandelay
                  PigSnot

Those who played last year but are not currently signed up:

CMBF
                  Parrothead
                  cougjunkie
                  clackamas
                  eldiente
                  ewth8tr
                  ER Cougar
                  RC Vikings
                  Flystripper
                  Copelius
                  CJF
                  Surfah
                  Last edited by Donuthole; 03-13-2018, 09:52 AM.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Flystripper hasn't signed up?!
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• been off the board for a week. I will do it.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Clark Addison also needs to text Parrothead to let him know so he's not scrambling to sign up at the last second again.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• How do I get in?
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            How do I get in?
                            Say no more. Look for a PM with payment instructions later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Say no more. Look for a PM with payment instructions later today.
                              Awesome!
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Send your Thursday picks to me before tip of the first game on Thursday. Pick two winners from following games:

Comment

Working...
                                X