No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah falafel is out and I already had Fly’s pick. Rough morning for me. Still waiting on Drum. . .
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• 31 remaining participants for the first day of the round of 32. Below are today's picks as well as a capture of all picks to date by those still alive.

Saturday Picks.JPG

Knockout 2019 Day 3.jpg
      Last edited by Donuthole; 03-23-2019, 09:56 AM.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Fly barely stays alive. I expected more to have picked LSU.

Comment

• Whew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Fly barely stays alive. I expected more to have picked LSU.
            I was tempted, especially after Maryland squeaked by in the first round.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Fly barely stays alive. I expected more to have picked LSU.
              That game was a pick em. And both probably should have lost in the first round.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• 29 remain. Day 4 picks are in:

Knockout 2019 Day 4.JPG

Comment

• Holy shit that was a bad call

Comment

• Don’t want Iowa to take away BYU’s record comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      29 remain. Day 4 picks are in:

[ATTACH]9427[/ATTACH]
                      I'll probably regret pointing this out, but I actually picked Virginia Tech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        I'll probably regret pointing this out, but I actually picked Virginia Tech.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Indeed you did.

Thanks for pointing it out. I’ll fix it with the next update.

Comment

• favorites went 16-0 over the weekend, (8-0 on sunday) so i think everybody goes on.
                          Last edited by smokymountainrain; 03-25-2019, 08:13 AM.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            favorites went 16-0 on sunday, so i think everybody goes on.
                            crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              favorites went 16-0 over the weekend, (8-0 on sunday) so i think everybody goes on.
                              Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              crazy
                              One of our non-CS.com participants speculated that we're going to have a 20-way tie. Something like that is certainly possible, but I have a feeling this is going to sort itself out and we'll end up with a winner. Worst case, I see a 3 or 4 way tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                One of our non-CS.com participants speculated that we're going to have a 20-way tie. Something like that is certainly possible, but I have a feeling this is going to sort itself out and we'll end up with a winner. Worst case, I see a 3 or 4 way tie.
                                I mean the only reason there are so many left is the lack of upsets. All it takes is an underdog or two to break through and you go from 25 to 5 just like that.

Iow, i agree- I'd bet on a 2-3 way tie at the most.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X