X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Yikes. Goes 0 for 2.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, good instincts on the revisions, poor execution. I would just let him pick a game tonight, but that wouldn't be completely fair to everyone else (and especially fusnik, who is going to have to re-buy even if both his picks win, as penalty for late entry).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Yeah, good instincts on the revisions, poor execution. I would just let him pick a game tonight, but that wouldn't be completely fair to everyone else (and especially fusnik, who is going to have to re-buy even if both his picks win, as penalty for late entry).
      I am totally fine with your decision. My fault, not yours.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Choke City in Spokane, a Steve Fisher special brought to you by the MWC.

Comment

Everyone who is still in, don't forget to get me your 2 Friday picks before first tip tomorrow. If you are re-buying, get me your 4 Friday picks and paypal me another $10. If you still haven't sent me the original $10, please do so.

Thanks
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Friday picks were tough for me. I don't feel confident in any of the pool of possibilities (once I take out the ones I don't want to pick in the first round).

Comment

Still need two Friday picks from BYU 71. So far I have picks from the rest of Thursday's winners. I have received re-up picks from the following:

Art Vandelay
              Jeff Lebowski
              IJR
              HFN
              fusnik

If anyone else is planning on re-upping, please get your picks in before first tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Still need two Friday picks from BYU 71. So far I have picks from the rest of Thursday's winners. I have received re-up picks from the following:

Art Vandelay
                Jeff Lebowski
                IJR
                HFN
                fusnik

If anyone else is planning on re-upping, please get your picks in before first tip.
                Huh, I sent them in with the Thursday picks. However, now I understand the game better, I will send two new ones.

Note: They were PM'ed at 9:51 MST.
                Last edited by byu71; 03-21-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  Huh, I sent them in with the Thursday picks. However, now I understand the game better, I will send two new ones.

Note: They were PM'ed at 9:51 MST.
                  Got the new ones. Thanks.

Comment

Ok. Day 2 picks are in. Here's an image of the updated spreadsheet. Eliminated players have been moved to the bottom.

Please double check your picks and make sure I have down what you sent to me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tough luck for JL, he only missed it by two games.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        Tough luck for JL, he only missed it by two games.
                        When you think about it, better to miss by two than by one.

Comment

Fair warning to all you chumps: I took a long route into work today and didn't hit a single red light. Then I found a parking spot right next to my building. Got some serious mojo going.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Duke about to make a lot of people unhappy.

I know Duke often lays an egg, but I am still surprised by this. I didn't pick them because I wanted to save them for the next round, not because I thought there was a chance they would lose.

Comment

First time I can remember ever being pissed that Duke got upset in the tourney. Thanks DH.

Comment

I think he ends up with the 76'ers.

I can't believe how bad Duke looked.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X