Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well crap

Comment

• Love endings like that. Although Miami stepped on their dicks towards the end there.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 3 go down. 3 Friday re-buys?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• And we lost another on the Wright St. loss. I think that guy will rebuy for sure. Looks like he took a high risk Day 1 approach with a plan to rebuy. Either that, or he just took a high risk approach.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Jackrabbits (Jackalopes per the announcer) climbing back into this game with tOSU.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Bummer. They were right there, but that 4-point play was a backbreaker.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Bummer. They were right there, but that 4-point play was a backbreaker.
                With a questionable foul against SD State, but whatever. Final wasn't that close.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• These Zaxby's commercials with the celery and dry white toast are horrible.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    These Zaxby's commercials with the celery and dry white toast are horrible.
                    zaxbys is shit
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Bitf was sweating today.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        Bitf was sweating today.
                        i mean i think he’s sweating most days
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          i mean i think he’s sweating most days
                          Lol- i mean super mean post.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• That Boise arena, horrible. Like wathing a game from the overhead scoreboard.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I barely survived with Texas Tech.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                I effin' LOVE march
                                Amen.
                                I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X