No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior and I are the only ones picking Florida in the first round. Based on his prior success, I'd say I'm in good company.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Junior and I are the only ones picking Florida in the first round. Based on his prior success, I'd say I'm in good company.

Carl is the whiz kid, bro. So basically, you're screwed.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• The email that went out says the names in green still owe $10, which isn’t correct (for myself and my friends I paid for anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
          The email that went out says the names in green still owe $10, which isn’t correct (for myself and my friends I paid for anyway).
          Check the email that went out 2 mins after that:
          email correction.JPG
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Carl Captain is the whiz kid, bro. So basically, you're screwed.
            You know how HFN guards his privacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              You know how HFN guards his privacy.
              HFN apparently doesn't even exist to falafel. If he did, he would know that HFN also picked Florida in the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Carl is the whiz kid, bro. So basically, you're screwed.
                Damn, you are right! I was picturing Captain when I said Junior.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• so we need Michigan to go down today. Gonzaga would be cool too.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    so we need Michigan to go down today. Gonzaga would be cool too.
                    Gonzaga all knotted up at 60 with 3 minutes to go.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• and UNCG ties it up with 4 to play. would be nice to dump 12 people before 2pm on the first day. lets go Greensboro - at least I think that's what that G stand for!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• well, crap. looks like the Zags will pull it out. Norvell with the dagger.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Pretty good game between Miami and Loyola.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Pretty good game between Miami and Loyola.
                            Tied at 60 with one minute to go.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Pretty good game between Miami and Loyola.
                              The game? yes The announcers? No so much. the one thing about March CBS has to go deep into their talent pool.

Comment

• I effin' LOVE march

Comment

Working...
                                X