No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I looking forward to the one or two people that will pick a winner from a Friday game and then end up buying back in only to lose again on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I looking forward to the one or two people that will pick a winner from a Friday game and then end up buying back in only to lose again on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every *redacted* year.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Clark Addison also needs to text Parrothead to let him know so he's not scrambling to sign up at the last second again.
        I sent him something this morning, and he indicated that he will be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          RC,

PM me your deets and i will send over the money I owe you. I still think it was a bad pick .
          Pay my entry this year and we’ll call it good.

Comment

• Up to 43 entrants:

Donuthole
            Mrs. Donut
            DrumNFeather
            scottie
            Gandalf
            ChillSLC
            falafel
            Moliere
            Pelado
            smr
            Omaha
            Mrs. Omaha
            Mormon Red Death
            GreenMonstah
            Shaun R.
            Christian R.
            Nathan R.
            James
            Erin
            Greg
            Robyn
            Curtis
            Clark Addison
            Maximus
            Joe Public

EZO Ludlow
            MRose
            Wavest
            HFN
            ladyduckcoug
            Junior
            Captain
            Hawk
            Ryno
            Art Vandelay
            PigSnot
            mbn
            Flystripper
            cougjunkie
            ER Cougar
            Jamo
            Parrothead
            RC Vikings

We could still use 7 more entrants to get to 50.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Send your Thursday picks to me before tip of the first game on Thursday. Pick two winners from following games:

DH, you forgot the Florida and Villanova games. when you took this, their opponents hadn't been decided which is likely why they are not included, but 6 Florida vs 11 St Bonaventure should be included as well as 1 Villanova vs 16 Radford.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                DH, you forgot the Florida and Villanova games. when you took this, their opponents hadn't been decided which is likely why they are not included, but 6 Florida vs 11 St Bonaventure should be included as well as 1 Villanova vs 16 Radford.

Thanks for pointing that out. I"ll update the list of games and participants shortly.

Comment

• You are paid and my picks are in. I expect I will be paying you again come Thursday night.
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Up to 47 participants. A little over half have paid. Those who haven't, or who haven't contacted me to discuss payment arrangements, please check your PM and follow the payment instructions.

The following people played last year but haven't signed up this year:

CJF
                    Copelius
                    eqth8tr
                    eldiente
                    clackamas
                    CMBF

Comment

• Those are your Thursday game choices, folks. Already had a few people submit Friday winners as Thursday picks. (Every *redacted* year.)

Comment

• I'm in with money and picks. This isn't gambling because I'm using my own intellect and logic.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I’ll be in a meeting this morning that may last until 10 to 20 minutes after tip off. Keep your pics coming in for those who haven’t submitted already, and I’ll post the spreadsheet as soon as I’m out of my meeting.

Comment

• picks are in and paid.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Paging Pelado and cougjunkie. Need your picks, fellas.

Comment

• Sorry cj and Pelado. I waited as long as I could. Here are the Day 1 picks:

Day 1.1.JPGDay 1.2.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X