No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap. Houston, TTech and VaTech. If they all lose there won’t be much left.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Stupid K-State. I was on UC Irvine's campus last week and thought everyone was far too mellow to produce a winner. Poor analysis on my part.

Comment

• Damn. I thought Kansas State would have eliminated more people. As it is, only a smattering of CS' finest took the wildcats.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Stupid K-State. I was on UC Irvine's campus last week and thought everyone was far too mellow to produce a winner. Poor analysis on my part.
          lol

I took a chance with Cincinatti, but thought K-State was a sure thing. Well everyone, please learn a lesson at my expense: gambling does not pay and is surely of the devil.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• K-States last 5 possessions set the game of basketball back at least a 30 years. What a shit show.
            *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              K-States last 5 possessions set the game of basketball back at least a 30 years. What a shit show.
              Granger's finest, MAkol Mawien, did his darndest to carry K-State.

As an aside, MM is a LarryK castoff. He was a project that Larry quit on too early. Probably could have made the NIT as a very low seed if he was on the team.

Comment

• Need st Louis to pull off an epic comeback!
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• I sat on the contest's whoopee cushion by choosing two losers (KSU and Miss St) who lost to 12 and 13 seeds.

Comment

• 33 advance to the round of 32. Just one pick per day from here on out. Feel free to not wait until 3 mins before tip to submit your picks. Like, even go ahead and submit them tonight. None of the matchups will change between now and then. I promise.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      I sat on the contest's whoopee cushion by choosing two losers (KSU and Miss St) who lost to 12 and 13 seeds.
                      Ha, I almost joined you on that cushion. I was nervous about my Cincinatti pick, so I almost changed it to Miss State. Didn't matter. I was destined to exit.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Still need picks from falafel, flystripper, and drum.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Sent last night but I will send again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Sent it again let me know if you didn’t get it.

Comment

• Btw falafel is out unless he is doing a rebuy. Kansas State....

Comment

• Just in case you are not getting my PMs. My pick is LSU. At this stage of the game I don’t care who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X