X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you more anti-Sooner or anti-SU?

I can admit it. I was inspired by SeattleUte:

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I think this outcome was more an anti-Sooner and anti-SU vote than a pro-LDS vote.
    We may as well hold the vote that SU thinks already took place.

Edit - responses are private so you can say what you really feel.

Edit - I forgot to check how many other threads there are for this. Mods - feel free to merge.
    I am more anti-SoonerCoug.
    3.85%
    I am more anti-SeattleUte.
    7.69%
    I am equally anti-SoonerCoug and anti-SeattleUte.
    11.54%
    I am more pro-SoonerCoug.
    11.54%
    I am more pro-SeattleUte.
    19.23%
    I am equally pro-SoonerCoug and pro-SeattleUte.
    46.15%
    Last edited by Pelado; 02-28-2014, 02:43 PM.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I'm pro-Sooner and pro-SU. In fact, I'm pro-all-of-you.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
      I'm pro-Sooner and pro-SU. In fact, I'm pro-all-of-you.
      It's private, man.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I am pro interesting...
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          I am pro interesting...
          interesting.jpg
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

SU is a blue chip stock like GE or Exxon. Always solid value with good dividends.

Sooner is more like Haliburton or Sprint. All over the map. (sjbh!)
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Picked this up from the BYU bookstore a couple weeks ago... worn with pride:

pro-su.jpg
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I sometimes mix up Sooner with Rambam, which isn't a compliment.

If I weren't Mormon, I'd go to the church of SU.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  SU is a blue chip stock like GE or Exxon. Always solid value with good dividends.

Sooner is more like Haliburton or Sprint. All over the map. (sjbh!)
                  It sounds like SU donates more to the message board.
                  Last edited by SoonerCoug; 02-28-2014, 08:42 PM.
                  That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

I am just flattered and humbled to be mentioned in the same post this way with Sooner. Thank you Pelado.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I am holding out on voting until I find out if SU has a twitter account. Sooner has one and even has 12 followers.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        I am holding out on voting until I find out if SU has a twitter account. Sooner has one and even has 12 followers.
                        Looks like he has one, but only has 1 follower.
                        "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Asking if you like one over the other is akin to liking fruit over cheese. Why choose?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Are you more anti-Sooner or anti-SU?

Sooner introduced us to Babs and mindful, so he has that going for him. But SU brought CatBlue into our lives and that was also great. I can't decide. Too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              I am just flattered and humbled to be mentioned in the same post this way with Sooner. Thank you Pelado.
                              Don't be too flattered - I just continued the pairing you initiated. It's OK for you to be humbled, though.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                              X