Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    It is called the favicon. That is on my list to fix too.
    Works fine down here.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I'm getting the phishing warning intermittently. I can still get on about 30% of the time I try today. Weird.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Site was down for a few minutes this morning as I installed a new security patch. Hopefully this will help foil the hackers.

We are back up now.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Site was down for a few minutes this morning as I installed a new security patch. Hopefully this will help foil the hackers.

We are back up now.
          Looks like there is a new one. Sorry, JL. That's got to be frustrating.

In showing your pro-Albanian side perhaps your anti-Israel side has been obscured.
          Last edited by hostile; 03-15-2014, 05:09 AM.
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
            Looks like there is a new one. Sorry, JL. That's got to be frustrating.

In showing your pro-Albanian side perhaps your anti-Israel side has been obscured.
            I am not seeing it. What are you seeing?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I am not seeing it. What are you seeing?
              Never mind. I got it.

Comment

Never mind. I got it.
                OK. Just on the home page, not the forum subpage.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I suspect mindfulcoug's involvement.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Fixed. For now.

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I suspect mindfulcoug's involvement.
                      It's an inside job. It's about all I could reveal. You'r welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                        It's an inside job. It's about all I could reveal. You'r welcome!
                        A Mindful sighting!
                        Hooray!
                        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                          A Mindful sighting!
                          Hooray!
                          Thank you! Not the best thread to hang out though.
                          Last edited by MindfulCoug; 03-18-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Interesting posts showing up through the "New Posts" feed..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              Interesting posts showing up through the "New Posts" feed..
                              Can you be a little more specific?

Comment

Can you be a little more specific?
                                They are gone now. But it was just basic jibberish. Random use of letters and numbers for the title, and then in the body of the post as well. I found them in each category first thing this morning.. The username was also jibberish (No coherent name whatsoever). I figured it was a delayed April Fools joke actually..

Sorry. I should of done a print screen for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X