Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I was able to replicate the reported issue just as Clark described it. It is (unfortunately) not as simple as a cache problem... quick google search reveals it is a site configuration issue. See here:

<http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade>

Also, wrong thread?
    Hmm....

The forum URL was already set to:

http://www.cougarstadium.com

The "redirect domain whitelist" was blank. I added the following:

http://cougarstadium.com
    http://www.cougarstadium.com/forum.php
    http://cougarstadium.com/forum.php

Let me know if that helps.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
      I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
      Mussolini thought so highly of it he took it from King Zog.
      Last edited by wuapinmon; 03-05-2014, 05:31 PM.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Is anyone else seeing two boxes when using their iPhone? One says "Open App" and the other says "Install".. I have tried closing safari and opening new, signing in, but to no avail..

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Remember our recent hackers? Looks like they left some deeply-buried folders that hijacked our site to use us a Paypal phishing site. Paypal figured it out and asked our hosting service to shut us down. They found the offending files and deleted/locked them. This fixed the problem. Unfortunately, we are now listed as a malicious site by certain DNS servers. Some of our posters are being blocked from the site. I am trying to find out how to fix this or if it will eventually go away. Let me know if you encounter this problem.
            Can you get a listing of the posters that are being blocked? Maybe we don't want it fixed....
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                I don't know if this is related, but in Firefox, as I am sure you know, when you have a tab open it has the logo/avatar thingy that represents the website that particular tab is open to. CS's changed in the last couple of days and is now some V/check mark type thing that I am not sure is intentional as it doesn't seem to be anything that would be representative of CS.
                Same for me in Chome.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Can you get a listing of the posters that are being blocked? Maybe we don't want it fixed....
                  Sorry, I am still here.

Comment

Been that way for nearly a month for me (since the Albania hack last month).
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Been that way for nearly a month for me (since the Albania hack last month).
                      Yeah, I think that is when it happened for me too. Has it really been a month though?

Comment

It is called the favicon. That is on my list to fix too.

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

THAT is why my iPhone was not opening it today.. It is odd how that works.. I am using my works wifi.. But my work computer is fine..

Comment

It is called the favicon. That is on my list to fix too.
                            Not a big deal....just thought you might want to know in the event you didn't already.

Comment

I have not noticed any changes
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

At work it is the oval Y at home it is the vbulletin default.

Comment

Working...
                                X