Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Try not to let that happen again, JL. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do at work all day?!
    I figured your bosses would all thank me.

It warms my heart to see how many of you contacted me offline.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I tried calling your office but your secretary wouldn't put me through
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Sorry about that. Those sexy faxes were meant for someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          Sorry about that. Those sexy faxes were meant for someone else.
          erotic ASCII art
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            erotic ASCII art
            Your faxes were intentionally sent. S,JBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              I tried calling your office but your secretary wouldn't put me through
              What? You don't have JL's cell number?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                What? You don't have JL's cell number?
                Um, I tried calling his OFFICE.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Not a hack, I just screwed up applying a security patch, so we had to restore from a backup.
                  lol. You are dumb.

Comment

We are back!

Sorry everyone. Not a hack, I just screwed up applying a security patch, so we had to restore from a backup.
                    Good to hear. Has anyone else heard that Kim Joung-un's wife was in an adult film? It's true.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I have been seeing all kinds of spam posts on the board lately. I don't really care but I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        I have been seeing all kinds of spam posts on the board lately. I don't really care but I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
                        You using Tapatalk? If so, Tapatalk is free now and they run ads to generate revenue. We get about a $10-15 kickback per month which helps cover our hosting costs.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I am on a PC at the moment.

Comment

• I am seeing posts by nonsensical names on various topics

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              I am on a PC at the moment.
                              If you are talking about the occasion post from a new person with poor english skills promoting a movie-download site or something, we just try to stamp those out as we go.

Comment

If you are talking about the occasion post from a new person with poor english skills promoting a movie-download site or something, we just try to stamp those out as we go.
                                yeah I think that is it. I think they are showing up in the blog section of the site as well but it shows up on my "what's new" list

Comment

Working...
                                X