No announcement yet.

Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa Babs is back? Was it to post in the memorial thread for Triplet?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• whoa huskyfreenorthwest is back? was it to post in the memorial thread for MarkGrace?
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        he just moved it to the high IQ part of the board.
        I figured as much. I'll have wuap fill me in.

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Whoa Babs is back? Was it to post in the memorial thread for Triplet?
        Yup. Desperately hoping to flush out a guy I haven't spoken to in two years on a board I haven't used in six. As luck would have it, I've now been ghosted a second time. My freshman-at-UNT son hasn't responded to any of my texts in three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post

As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.
            No proof of that.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yup. Desperately hoping to flush out a guy I haven't spoken to in two years on a board I haven't used in six. As luck would have it, I've now been ghosted a second time. My freshman-at-UNT son hasn't responded to any of my texts in three days.
              For the record, over the last six years I've grown and improved my citizenry. I'm less hated than I was before.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                No proof of that.
                As an attorney-at-law, I'd hope that you'd understand the presumption of innocence, with the burden of proof resting on you, faLAWful.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

As an attorney-at-law, I'd hope that you'd understand the presumption of innocence, with the burden of proof resting on you, faLAWful.
                  Your assertion, your burden doc wuap.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'll be a witness for you. FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      I'll be a witness for you. FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.
                      Ha. Virtue signaling. Apparently, you guys are smart and sensitive, but not brave enough to say anything.

I apologize for the poor choice of words for a thread title. Obviously, it was not intended as it was interpreted, but I certainly understand. It was meant as a light-hearted jab at dumb things people do, but I guess we already have the "Blink, blink, blink" and "Facebook is a strange animal" threads for that. Sorry.

Feel free to carry on busting my chops. I can take it.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Apparently, you guys are smart and sensitive, but not brave enough to say anything.
                        Well, I figured that Babs would take you to task, and knowing about her son and your son, I figured she would have more moral authority than I do. As for being sensitive...yes I am, but what does that have to do with the amount of bearer bonds in Nakatomi Plaza?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.
                          Surprising. I don't believe the phrase "everloving fuck" has appeared even once on this forum or its predecessors!

Comment

Surprising. I don't believe the phrase "everloving fuck" has appeared even once on this forum or its predecessors!
                            And there it is a second time. Ok, maybe not word for word, but I did think an f-bomb could be included.

Comment

• I feel like I really missed out on some good drama. Oh well.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Bump?
                                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X