No announcement yet.

Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Albania in South America? Or is that Armenia?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Ever since the recent upgrade, I need to log in each time I come to the board. Does everyone have to do this, or just me? This happens on multiple computers on completely different networks.
        I don't have to type "wuap" in the search box anymore. It's always there; I have to delete it to search for something else.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Not me. Did you click the "Remember Me" box?
            Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.

Comment

Yes, click it every time. Maybe I'll try clearing out my history.
              I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
              "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
              -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

I have to do this as well. A little annoying..

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                  I get an "invalid re-direct" message when I log in. Then, I click on the logo at the top and it sends me to the front page. Not that big of a deal, but just FYI.

PS - I hear Tirana is an awesome town.
                  Same for me as well.

Comment

sounds like a cache issue
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

What I have found it that when I hit the "C" key, it goes to "cougarstadium.com", and I need to log in every time. However, if I manually put in "www.cougarstadium.com", it remembers me and I don't need to log in (plus I don't get that "invalid redirect" message).

This is true both at home, where I use Chrome, and at work, where I very very rarely get on CS, and am forced to use IE. I don't know enough about how these things work to know why this is.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        sounds like a cache issue
                        Maybe a Cache Valley Cheese issue, now if we had some mishavin these problems would go away.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Bookmarks, people. Bookmarks.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I updated my bookmark and removed the old passwords and saved again and it looks like it solved the problem...

Thanks JL

Comment

I was able to replicate the reported issue just as Clark described it. It is (unfortunately) not as simple as a cache problem... quick google search reveals it is a site configuration issue. See here:

<http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-after-upgrade>

Also, wrong thread?
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

But I like just hitting "C - <Enter>"

Comment

Working...
                                X