Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    It essentially wanted you to do something to yourself that I would deem very inappropriate.
    Ah. So it WAS CJ.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

That's nice. Somebody cares.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I had a couple password resets from a gmail acct. wonder if it was related
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Main page appears to be hacked again. Someone really doesn't like JL.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Main page appears to be hacked again. Someone really doesn't like JL.
            Didn't know CS was anti-Albanian.

Comment

Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 8.07.45 AM.jpg

Bam!

Comment

Is there an Anti-Mormon hack loose? First here, and now I can't get in to lds.org.

Comment

At least they had the decency to give us a cool image this time.

For the record: I AM NOT ANTI-ALBANIAN!

Support ticket started. In the meantime, only the main home page is impacted. Everything else seems to work.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

By the way, if your bookmark uses this link:

http://www.cougarstadium.com

you will see the hack. But if you change it to this:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/forum.php

you will bypass the hack.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      By the way, if your bookmark uses this link:

http://www.cougarstadium.com

you will see the hack. But if you change it to this:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/forum.php

you will bypass the hack.
                      Ah, I was wondering what you guys were talking about (I use the latter bookmark).

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        At least they had the decency to give us a cool image this time.

For the record: I AM NOT ANTI-ALBANIAN!

Support ticket started. In the meantime, only the main home page is impacted. Everything else seems to work.
                        I was going to say that credit card fraud rings are very prevalent in certain Albanian-American populations, but then I remembered that it is Armenians. So I also have no anti-Albanian tendencies (can't say the same about Cher and the Khardishians, though). Plus I think we all remember certain things about Albania:

You border on the Adriatic.
                        Your land is mostly mountainous.
                        Your chief export is chrome.
                        You're a Communist republic.
                        You're a red regime.

Comment

Meh, it wasn't just us. Looks like they are hacking all the other anti-Albanian sites, too.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

One time I had to sit on an airplane next to two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              One time I had to sit on an airplane next to two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.
                              Between this and all the Greek discussions (I'm looking at you AA and Solon) not to mention good size Russian RM presence it's no wonder we got hacked.

Comment

Trying to install a security patch. There might be a few stretches where we go offline for a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X