Hacked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    yeah I think that is it. I think they are showing up in the blog section of the site as well but it shows up on my "what's new" list
    I need to shut down that whole blog section. Nothing but spam.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Agreed.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Agreed.
        I just turned it off.

Take that, spammers!
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Lost Student JL
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
            I am seeing posts by nonsensical names on various topics
            that is just clackamascoug and BYU71. they post regularly here.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Boo!

At least I'll always have this. http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post991298

Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've visited the old blog and I have no idea what I wrote in it.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Are the Albanians back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Are the Albanians back?
                  This current issue seems more like the work of the Kazakhs...

Comment

• Something seems to be messing with my employer's firewall again. I can view the thread topics in the forum just fine but when I click to view the thread something is triggering a fire wall block. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                      Something seems to be messing with my employer's firewall again. I can view the thread topics in the forum just fine but when I click to view the thread something is triggering a fire wall block. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
                      Same thing is happening to me. The description made me think something had changed in my companies settings, but if others are experiencing it, maybe it is something else.
                      Last edited by chrisrenrut; 03-31-2017, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Weird.

If you guys want to PM me the e-mail address of your corporate IT person, I can dig into it. It worked last time.

Comment

Weird.

If you guys want to PM me the e-mail address of your corporate IT person, I can dig into it. It worked last time.
                          My company is far too bureaucratic to be able to provide a contact.

The denial page lists the site as a Newsgroup/Forum, but then says that the site is suspicious. "Sites considered to have suspicious content and/or intent that poses an elevated security risk. This categorization is determined by analysis of web reputation factors. Also includes sites that are part of the Web and spam email ecosystems."

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                            My company is far too bureaucratic to be able to provide a contact.

The denial page lists the site as a Newsgroup/Forum, but then says that the site is suspicious. "Sites considered to have suspicious content and/or intent that poses an elevated security risk. This categorization is determined by analysis of web reputation factors. Also includes sites that are part of the Web and spam email ecosystems."
                            Yeah, that is the same as last time. I just emailed the IT folks and they sent a note to the filter services and it seemed to clean up for everyone.

Comment

Yeah, that is the same as last time. I just emailed the IT folks and they sent a note to the filter services and it seemed to clean up for everyone.
                              Hasn't fixed it for me. Did you do that on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                Hasn't fixed it for me. Did you do that on purpose?
                                No!

Comment

Working...
                                X