Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    sumabitch!!!! Season 5 of Justified is not on Prime..
    Since I was catching up on season 4 on Prime, I was smart enough to record season 5 at the same time. I can now binge watch season 5 at my leisure.

Bummer that FX doesn't do a season marathon before the finale like AMC does with it's shows.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
      Am I going to have to avoid this thread now? I'm in the middle of season 4 of Breaking Bad. Such a great show.
      No, dabrockster thought watching the first 2 episodes of season 5.5 would be a good way to try out BB.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        No, dabrockster thought watching the first 2 episodes of season 5.5 would be a good way to try out BB.
        What?! Of all the shows he could have chosen to jump to the end on . . .
        Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          And what a great season it has been.

I loved the little exchange between Raylan and Dewey Crowe after Dewey was arrested in the last episode. Dewey is a fun character.
          Not to mention his command of the English language when he was getting his alligator teeth back.

Comment

So I skipped a few seasons.. give or take.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
              What?! Of all the shows he could have chosen to jump to the end on . . .
              I can't decide which is worse: ruining BB for himself or the butthole tattoo episode.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I can't decide which is worse: ruining BB for himself or the butthole tattoo episode.
                Clearly the tattoo as the first was a victimless crime.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I wake up each day thinking. What can I do to set JL and CS off. If I can somehow reach that goal a few times a week, I am feeling pretty good about myself. And in some cases, I leave JL super pissed as shown above.. Mission Accomplished..

Comment

I wake up each day thinking. What can I do to set JL and CS off. If I can somehow reach that goal a few times a week, I am feeling pretty good about myself. And in some cases, I leave JL super pissed as shown above.. Mission Accomplished..
                    Only one of those incidents made me "super pissed". The other one made me shake my head.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Only one of those incidents made me "super pissed". The other one made me shake my head.
                      Like I said. Mission accomplished.. By they way. I started watching Game of Thrones last night.... Interesting show..

Comment

Like I said. Mission accomplished.. By they way. I started watching Game of Thrones last night.... Interesting show..
                        umm you started in season 4? You are kidding right? You are watching this the same way you watched breaking bad? lol

EDIT: now that I have read above, I see that you must be kidding.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          umm you started in season 4? You are kidding right? You are watching this the same way you watched breaking bad? lol

EDIT: now that I have read above, I see that you must be kidding.
                          We should start a thread for recommendations of shows brock should start watching in the middle.

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X