Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sixth season of Justified is finally streaming on Amazon. Watched the first three episodes last night.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Just started "The Americans".. This is a pretty cool show.

See some familiar faces. The older woman who was in Justified as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Just started "The Americans".. This is a pretty cool show.

See some familiar faces. The older woman who was in Justified as well.
        Mags Bennett!
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
          Mags Bennett!
          You mean character actress Margo Martindale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
            The sixth season of Justified is finally streaming on Amazon. Watched the first three episodes last night.
            Finally catching up on this. 8 episodes and in and I'm liking it a lot. But Sam Elliot without a mustache just looks weird. If there was ever a face and person made for a mustache, it's him.

Comment

• The End of the Tour now streaming. Jason Segel as David Foster Wallace and Jesse Eisenberg as Rolling Stone writer David Lipsky.

Comment

• All or Nothing. Inside look at Arizona Cardinals season. Just started, but pretty interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  All or Nothing. Inside look at Arizona Cardinals season. Just started, but pretty interesting.
                  Is it similar to Hard Knocks?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Is it similar to Hard Knocks?
                    Never actually seen an episode of Hard Knocks, but they claim it is the most access of any documentary style production. I'm liking it.

Bruce Arians loves him the F word.

Comment

• USA's Mr. Robot. There are a few scenes I wish I could unsee, but I like the main character (played by the the guy who played "SNAFU" in The Pacific.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Pilot season again:

Jean Claude Van Johson
                        I Love Dick
                        The Tick

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=avfly_p...MAQ3XYEKW8TGNE

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Pilot season again:

Jean Claude Van Johson
                          I Love Dick
                          The Tick

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=avfly_p...MAQ3XYEKW8TGNE
                          I watched Jean Claude Van Johnson. The premise is that JCVD is a black ops agent who takes assignments in locations that correspond with movies he is starring in. The movies are his cover for the assignments. Supposed to be a comedy. Pretty terrible.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            USA's Mr. Robot. There are a few scenes I wish I could unsee, but I like the main character (played by the the guy who played "SNAFU" in The Pacific.
                            Yeah I'm watching this, too. Really sort of strikes me as a slightly more cerebral, less interesting version of Dexter.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Yeah I'm watching this, too. Really sort of strikes me as a slightly more cerebral, less interesting version of Dexter.
                              Ha-HA!

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I watched this last night and I thought it was really good. Makes me mad that the series doesn't start until 6/24.

However, I can't help feeling like the show is a sort of hacker version of Dexter. The social awkwardness, the voice-over, the contrast between his day job and his secret activities (Dex works for homicide during the day/kills people at night - Elliot does cyber security during the day, hacks people at night). The opening scene with the coffee shop owner was just like Dexter putting the guy on his table, describing to him why he's there. The guy is begging for his life, offering money, but Dexter/Elliot doesn't care about money, he just wants to destroy the guy. Then, of course, there are the trophies.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                I watched Jean Claude Van Johnson. The premise is that JCVD is a black ops agent who takes assignments in locations that correspond with movies he is starring in. The movies are his cover for the assignments. Supposed to be a comedy. Pretty terrible.
                                It stars JCVD and you thought it would be anything but terrible?
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X