Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished The Wire.. Took me a while to recover as I was pretty bummed it had to end...

Spoiler for Spoiler of Omar:
    The death of Omar was one of the most saddest things I have seen on any show. I was stunned, heartbroken, pissed.. And then to see who did it took it to a whole othe level. RIP the baddest Mutha$&@%er on the wire and of any character I have enjoyed thus far..

Comment

• Started watching Entourage.. Don't see all the fuss but I am only a few episodes in.. Ari cracks me up though..

Comment

• Thanks in advance for spoiler tags. I'm still watching the wire.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          Started watching Entourage.. Don't see all the fuss but I am only a few episodes in.. Ari cracks me up though..
          I've watched the first three seasons over the last few weeks. I didn't think I would like it but so far it's become one of my favorites.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            I'm particularly interested in Red Oaks. This line is enough to sell me:

And of course David Gordon Green and Soderbergh are involved, so that has me interested.
            I wish Mark Grace were still alive so he could tell us his thoughts on Red Oaks. I just finished the season, and while I found it pleasant and enjoyable, I didn't really find it funny. The Freaky Friday episode was really trying hard to generate some laughs, but fell flat for me.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              I wish Mark Grace were still alive so he could tell us his thoughts on Red Oaks. I just finished the season, and while I found it pleasant and enjoyable, I didn't really find it funny. The Freaky Friday episode was really trying hard to generate some laughs, but fell flat for me.
              Pretty much how I felt.

Comment

• curb your enthusiasm on Amazon Prime. I am loving it.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  curb your enthusiasm on Amazon Prime. I am loving it.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I've been sick and had trouble sleeping. Ended up using the Amazon Video app on my iPad to binge watch the first Season of The League. It's pretty funny.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                      I've been sick and had trouble sleeping. Ended up using the Amazon Video app on my iPad to binge watch the first Season of The League. It's pretty funny.
                      stop after the bobbum man episode. pretty dumb after that.

Comment

• The League is pretty routinely funny, there is a whole wasted season about Rafi that isn't very good though.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          The League is pretty routinely funny, there is a whole wasted season about Rafi that isn't very good though.
                          taco is real obnoxious, and the ebdb jokes have never been funny. also, the lady that plays jenny, hot though she may be, is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            I liked it quite a bit. Never laugh out loud funny (maybe when his dad and mom both had the hots for the dad's Asian nurse), but pretty solid season 1 nonetheless.

Comment

• Bump
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• The Man in the High Castle (Fiction based on the idea that Germany conquered the eastern US, and Japan conquered the Western US, with the Rocky Mountains serving as the neutral zone). Two episodes released earlier this year. Both were pretty solid. Ten episodes to be released tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X