Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished watching Deadwood. Good show and bummed it was only 3 seasons.. Getting ready to start The Wire.

My kids have been enjoying "Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street".

Comment

• Watching Catastrophe right now with Rob Delaney and an Irish actress. Really funny show. Only six episodes in the first season, which actually makes it easy to watch.

Comment

• FYI, Wet Hot American Summer and Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp do not stream on Amazon Prime. There are many good options on Amazon Prime, such as Hannibal, but you will need Netflix for this amazing movie and TV series.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• If you have to choose between Catastrophe and Wet Hot American Stupidity, the choice is quite clear.

Catastrophe along with Silicon Valley are the funniest shows to come out in the past several years.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Why do you have to choose? They're both great.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Why do you have to choose?
              There's no other way to have a false dichotomy.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Why do you have to choose? They're both great.
                Some people choose whether they're going to spend money on Netflix or Amazon Prime. It's not necessarily between the two shows, but between the two services.

Netflix used to be the clear frontrunner, but Amazon Prime makes a compelling case with the HBO shows (and actually the Cinemax shows Strike Back and Banshee are also available) and a couple good original shows.

Netflix, overall, still has the better original shows between Orange is the New Black and Daredevil. Bloodline wasn't terrible. Netflix also carries the AMC/Sundance shows and Rectify is definitely worth a watch. Sundance recently had Deutschland 83, which was excellent, and that will eventually make its way to Netflix.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Half way through season 1 of the Wire. Waaaay different than I expected, but I'm digging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    Some people choose whether they're going to spend money on Netflix or Amazon Prime. It's not necessarily between the two shows, but between the two services.

Netflix used to be the clear frontrunner, but Amazon Prime makes a compelling case with the HBO shows (and actually the Cinemax shows Strike Back and Banshee are also available) and a couple good original shows.

Netflix, overall, still has the better original shows between Orange is the New Black and Daredevil. Bloodline wasn't terrible. Netflix also carries the AMC/Sundance shows and Rectify is definitely worth a watch. Sundance recently had Deutschland 83, which was excellent, and that will eventually make its way to Netflix.
                    I have both Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                      I have both Netflix and Amazon Prime.
                      We have Netflix and pay for it. I'm beginning to rethink that based on them blowing money on Wet Hot American Adam Sandler Movies.

We use my wife's sister's Amazon Prime membership for the streaming video.

Comment

• I was giddy the other day when I logged in and saw that Prime is now streaming all 8 seasons of Curb your Enthusiasm. And yesterday I saw that they are also now streaming Entourage.
                        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Half way through season 1 of the Wire. Waaaay different than I expected, but I'm digging it.
                          Greatest TV show of all time.
                          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Greatest TV show of all time.
                            Just finished season 1. Very engaging and well done.

Comment

• I'm nearly through the first three seasons of Arrested Development. I like it.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Starting Season 5 of The Wire..

Mutha****er.....

CJ is right. This show is brilliant. Ed Burns created a masterpiece.. Not sure how this will end but wish there was more than 5 season...

Comment

Working...
                                X