Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Amazon got some 1 star reviews from people that actually wanted to watch the parade
    That's funny.

... But it's not completely wrong. If you aren't interested in watching the parade, you're not watching Will Ferrell announcing for it.

There were a couple of floats that went by and the camera didn't even look at them, and bands you never got to hear over the banter. They needed to scale back just a touch.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Our local high school was in the Rose parade this year. Fun to see that at least. I swear half our ward was gone for this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Our local high school was in the Rose parade this year. Fun to see that at least. I swear half our ward was gone for this thing.
        Did you know the band director is the #2 scrabble player in the world?
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Sneaky Pete. I really enjoyed it. Loved the reference to The Sting, one of my favorite movies. Pretty well written, engaging characters, kept me watching.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Am I the only one who watches The Grand Tour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Am I the only one who watches The Grand Tour?
              Nope. I like it.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Finally got around to watching Sneaky Pete. I really enjoyed it. Loved the reference to The Sting, one of my favorite movies. Pretty well written, engaging characters, kept me watching.

I loved Sneaky Pete. I just looked up when season 2 is scheduled for release. They're hoping to have it out on March 9th.

Comment

I enjoy it. I saw the latest episode was available last night, but it was late and I was tired when I finished off Sneaky Pete, so i decided to save Grand Tour for tonight.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    I enjoy it. I saw the latest episode was available last night, but it was late and I was tired when I finished off Sneaky Pete, so i decided to save Grand Tour for tonight.

I watched it this morning when my body decided to prematurely wake up and stay that way. Typical British hilarity. The chemistry between those guys is incredible. I love the cars too.

Comment

i like the grand tour. i definitely miss some aspects of top gear, though. i like that they got rid of celebrity whatever and the american from the first series. that chick they have driving is legit. the lancia/audi group b thing they did was excellent.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        i like the grand tour. i definitely miss some aspects of top gear, though. i like that they got rid of celebrity whatever and the american from the first series. that chick they have driving is legit. the lancia/audi group b thing they did was excellent.
                        Amen.

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Yeah, that was dumb. Problem is that they replaced with an equally dumb celebrity race. I just skip over that.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I loved the Lancia and Audi thing as well. Mostly because my childhood friend's Dad had a Lancia and my mission president had a Quatro which I occasionally got to drive. I didn't mind the American as some of is redneck-isms made me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Yeah, that was dumb. Problem is that they replaced with an equally dumb celebrity race. I just skip over that.
                              I like some of the pre-race interviews. Last week's interview with Stewart Copeland and Nick Mason was really good. It's fun to hear guys like that talk about their cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                                I loved Sneaky Pete. I just looked up when season 2 is scheduled for release. They're hoping to have it out on March 9th.
                                I loved Sneaky Pete until the ending that seemed to only happen how it did to force a season 2. I’ll watch, but with lowered expectations.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X