Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Peanut Butter Falcon was fantastic.
    I agree. Great film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      The Toughest Race: Eco Challenge Fiji.

This show is the ultimate survival race. Been amazing to watch the New Zealand team and a few other teams.

My favorite team is the Father & Son combo. The Father has Alzheimer’s and the devotion his son has and the inspiration of his Father was beyond moving. What a forever memory this devoted son has created.

I loved everything about that show other than the host.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I loved everything about that show other than the host.
        WE are watching it right now and I agree, he is super annoying and just gets in the way.

Comment

• Sadly, I did find his interviews a bit annoying too.

When those have finished it let me know your thoughts of the last few episodes.. I will refrain from comment at the moment but curious what others thought..

Comment

• For those watching “The Boys”, this cracked me up..

Comment

• I've really enjoyed the second season of the Boys so far. I wish it was released all at once though.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                I've really enjoyed the second season of the Boys so far. I wish it was released all at once though.
                Me too. I am not a fan of the slow release. Seriously, we enjoy your services so we can binge a show!

Although this has broken up my COVID-blues of not having any real shows to watch right now..

I am excited to see where they go with this. I am not sure what motives Stormfront has but her character is interesting. Seems like she is a black widow and will be taking out Homelander..

Last edited by dabrockster; 09-25-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  I've really enjoyed the second season of the Boys so far. I wish it was released all at once though.
                  Not a fan of Love Sausage (don't look it up unless you want a minor spoiler for the most recent episode--also NSFW) but Season 2 has been strong. It has been weird having to wait a whole week between episodes.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• I was surprised that "The Boys" season 2 is only rated 3 stars on Amazon. I was just looking over the ratings:

5 star - 47%
                    4 star - 3%
                    3 star - 2%
                    2 star - 4%
                    1 star - 44%

I haven't looked at all of the 1-star ratings, but the ones I did look at echoed the "Top critical review":

This review is because they didn't release the full season. I didn't know where else to vent my frustration. I HATE the old format week after week, I prefer to just spend a weekend and binge the show. Why change, it has worked for Netflix and guess what, none of these other platforms are as big as Netflix. It's freaking Amazon, I already paid for the whole year. I was so looking forward to this show, even re watched first season to get ready...just to find out we are back in the week to week nonsense. Netflix Forever!!!
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      I was surprised that "The Boys" season 2 is only rated 3 stars on Amazon. I was just looking over the ratings:

5 star - 47%
                      4 star - 3%
                      3 star - 2%
                      2 star - 4%
                      1 star - 44%

I haven't looked at all of the 1-star ratings, but the ones I did look at echoed the "Top critical review":
                      Amazon ratings are worthless when it comes to movies/series. IMDB rating for this show is 8.7. That sounds about right.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I liked The Boys season 1. I have not jumped into season 2 yet. I have a couple of episodes left to watch of the Umbrella Academy season 2 before I move over to The Boys.

Btw I know this has been discussed in other threads but UA is very very good. Especially season 2.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Amazon ratings are worthless when it comes to movies/series. IMDB rating for this show is 8.7. That sounds about right.
                          While that may be true, Amazon displays their ratings for each show in the Roku app. I was just surprised it was so low.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            The Toughest Race: Eco Challenge Fiji.

This show is the ultimate survival race. Been amazing to watch the New Zealand team and a few other teams.

My favorite team is the Father & Son combo. The Father has Alzheimer’s and the devotion his son has and the inspiration of his Father was beyond moving. What a forever memory this devoted son has created.

I have a friend here from my home town that was in that competition. Their team got about 5 seconds of air time on the last episode. Said it was a life changing experience. Unbelievably challenging.

Comment

• I’m on episode 4 of the Boys season 2. It’s still pretty good, but I’m getting the feeling that extraneous plot lines are already creeping into the story. I’m not sure if that bodes well for the longevity of the series.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                                Not a fan of Love Sausage (don't look it up unless you want a minor spoiler for the most recent episode--also NSFW) but Season 2 has been strong. It has been weird having to wait a whole week between episodes.

Could have done without that.

Comment

Working...
                                X