Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Did you groan for full frontal Viggo?

And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest.
    Ha. Yes. Forgot about that.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      yes it’s very good. ray romano was great.
      He saved the film.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Amazon just got the 1976 Travolta TV movie classic, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Classic driver's education scare films...

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797RD5FV/
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Classic driver's education scare films...

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797RD5FV/
            Come for the drivers education films, stay for the STD scare films.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• We just spent our Sunday evening watching Over The Top, which is currently streaming on Prime. Some of Stallone’s finest work, and a sweet 80’s soundtrack to go along with it.

My 9yo son just announced that it was the best movie he’s ever seen.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Finished Bosch season 4 last night. Adaptation of one of my favorite Bosch novels (Angels Flight). Very solid season, even if it doesn't track the book too closely. Also adds some bits from 9 Dragons.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  We just spent our Sunday evening watching Over The Top, which is currently streaming on Prime. Some of Stallone’s finest work, and a sweet 80’s soundtrack to go along with it.

My 9yo son just announced that it was the best movie he’s ever seen.
                  That’s such a great movie. Chugging the motor oil! Def watching that with the fam soon. I was prob 10-11 when it came out and I saw it, I’m pretty sure I felt similar to 9yo Donut Jr
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Second season of Sneaky Pete is good so far. On episode 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Second season of Sneaky Pete is good so far. On episode 4.

I think I ended up liking season 2 better than the first.

Comment

• Been watching the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I Am Another You is a pretty good documentary with a Utah connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                            I Am Another You is a pretty good documentary with a Utah connection.
                            Thanks for this. It's been on my watch list for a minute.

Comment

• I started watching A&E’s Evening at the Improv. Some good. Some not so good..

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                I Am Another You is a pretty good documentary with a Utah connection.
                                I checked this out last night. I thought it was boring until they started the part about his family back in Utah. That kid's poor parents. Wow. His father is a saint.

The big reveal made me laugh: street people are mentally ill! Yeah. Who knew?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X