Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I just started episode 1 of season 6 of the Sopranos.
    Whoops. My bad. Operator error!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I've been watching Family Tree lately, which is a show I tried to find through usenet for quite a while. I'm really liking it, definitely worth a watch. Chris O'Dowd is terrific.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yesterday I watched the ASIP episode where they go to their class reunion.

Comment

I've been watching Family Tree lately, which is a show I tried to find through usenet for quite a while. I'm really liking it, definitely worth a watch. Chris O'Dowd is terrific.
          I was going to start this last night but then I decided to watch everything is Sunny in Philadelphia. I'll have to give this a shot when that's over. I have liked him in everything I have seen him in.
          Last edited by BigPiney; 06-05-2014, 09:28 AM. Reason: freaking tapatalk

Comment

Fargo (the movie)
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'm most of the way through Season 1 of Six Feet under. It's good, but I don't know if it's good enough to watch 5 more seasons. I do like Peter Krause, though, and I feel like this role is the perfect precursor to his role as Adam Braverman.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Oz has an episode where, on film, one of the prisoners spreads his butt cheeks. Yes, they show it.

BOO.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I watched the whole first season of the Drunk History tv series last night. :rockon1:
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Watched Season 1 of Sopranos. Too many scenes inside Bada Bing. Not sure my wife will let me finish the series, although I am fascinated by Tony and Olivia.

Started Big Love. The wives all drive me crazy for different reasons. I can't tell if that's because they're nailing or bombing their characters.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Amazon Prime Music!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Amazon Prime Music!!!!!!!

What is it? Spotify competitor?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What is it? Spotify competitor?
                          It's like their Prime Video, but with Music. Anyone with a Prime membership now has access to a select catalog of music that can be streamed for free. Whole albums, singles. You can create playlists with it. Music you select stays in the AWS cloud so it can be streamed on any device via their app or on a computer. The library isn't nearly as extensive as Spotify, but I am sure it is just a matter of time before it is. Pretty slick so far.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            It's like their Prime Video, but with Music. Anyone with a Prime membership now has access to a select catalog of music that can be streamed for free. Whole albums, singles. You can create playlists with it. Music you select stays in the AWS cloud so it can be streamed on any device via their app or on a computer. The library isn't nearly as extensive as Spotify, but I am sure it is just a matter of time before it is. Pretty slick so far.
                            You can download any prime sing to your phone or tablet for offline listening. Great addition to prime!

Comment

Finally finished Southland last night. Man, what a horrifically depressing final two episodes. It will be a few weeks before I muster up the courage to finish Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                Finally finished Southland last night. Man, what a horrifically depressing final two episodes. It will be a few weeks before I muster up the courage to finish Breaking Bad.
                                You definitely need to finish Breaking Bad.
                                Not that, sickos.

Comment

Working...
                                X