Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Plus the lead actress has really awesome boobs and she showed them on the stage during the pilot.

In other words, it's definitely worth a watch.
    A point I did not forget. But they are seen from a distance, so that's not as good.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Plus the lead actress has really awesome boobs and she showed them on the stage during the pilot.

In other words, it's definitely worth a watch.
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      A point I did not forget. But they are seen from a distance, so that's not as good.
      I’ll bet they’re not as awesome as Nick Sobotka’s gf’s.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Well, they definitely weren't staring at me the way Aimee's were.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I couldn't remember who Nick Sobotka was. Then I looked him up -- and I remember that episode very distinctly and I concur with you.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• The Forgotten Plague. Which disease has killed the most people throughout human history? The disease was called "Consumption" by the Greeks because of the way it seemingly consumed the flesh of its victims from the inside out. This documentary talks about the history of tuberculosis, the TB sanatoriums, and the discovery of the mix of antibiotics that has largely cured the disease.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
              Liked it a lot; consistently quite funny. My favorite scene is when Abe is teaching linear dependence for matrices. May be my favorite scene involving a professor being a professor ever. Still, I think the show ends up being a bit flawed, and I don't think it really lives up to the promise of the first episode. That said, definitely worth watching ... and definitely good.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                Liked it a lot; consistently quite funny. My favorite scene is when Abe is teaching linear dependence for matrices. May be my favorite scene involving a professor being a professor ever. Still, I think the show ends up being a bit flawed, and I don't think it really lives up to the promise of the first episode. That said, definitely worth watching ... and definitely good.
                I watched that episode last night. Good stuff.

I also enjoyed the couple of scenes between Abe and Moishe where they discussed going in together to buy the temple seats and how Moishe saved 13 jews, at great personal expense! The scene where Abe offered to buy 50% of the apartment and Moishe says "Partners. 50/50. Just like we did with the temple seats" was great.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm 3 episodes into The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and am really enjoying it.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    I'm 3 episodes into The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and am really enjoying it.
                    But not as much as the Dana Carvey show, amiright?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's hard to beat Dana's Bill Clinton impression...

The very first sketch of the series featured Carvey playing President Bill Clinton, telling the American people he “felt their pain” as the “compassionate president” and would nurture them. He then opened his shirt, exposing six nipples and breast-feeding a litter of kittens. “The president breast-feeding was probably the worst decision I’ve ever been involved in,” said Smigel. “It was Louis C.K.’s idea. I foolishly got very excited about it, and Louis even said, ‘You know what’s great about this? We’ll be able to really draw a line in the sand for people. Are you with us or aren’t you?’ For some insane reason, just a purely naïve moment of thinking about nothing but making myself laugh, I agreed with him. I was so stupid. I didn’t even watch Home Improvement. I should’ve taken a second to watch five minutes of it. I’d heard Tim Allen had done coke and gone to jail. Then, about five shows into it, after a horrendous ratings drop-off, with every week getting worse and worse, I finally tuned in to Home Improvement. I was absolutely mortified. Not just for myself, but for the audience to whom I’d subjected The Dana Carvey Show.”
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Of course not.

Since Pelado brought up the Bill Clinton sketch, I will point out that the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel did have better topless scene.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• The Will Ferrell live stream of the rose parade was pretty great. Between that Ms. Maisel's boobs, Amazon has been stepping up its game.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Amazon got some 1 star reviews from people that actually wanted to watch the parade

ByElizabeth M.on January 1, 2018
                            Verified Purchase
                            I like the idea of Amazon covering the Rose Parade but Cord and Tish are horrible! They are not prepared and talked over the bands with irrelevant information... I switched to watching live on YouTube. Complete train wreck! I hope they pick better hosts if they decide to do it next year. Preferably people who can talk about the floats and bands with more professionalism and less irrelevant commentary

Comment

• That almost makes me want to watch it. The previews were pretty funny.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Amazon got some 1 star reviews from people that actually wanted to watch the parade
                                Ha. What I really want is to hear inane (yet informed) chatter about each float.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X