Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week Raylon discussed the similarities between falaful and hush puppies. It was funny. I wish I could remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      Last week Raylon discussed the similarities between falaful and hush puppies. It was funny. I wish I could remember it.
      Somewhere there is a link to a website which has a collection of Raylon quotes. There are some great ones.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        "Have you heard of falafel, marshal?"
        "Never cared much for it--always found it kind of like a cut-rate
        hush puppy."
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Goonies!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Hannibal, Season 1 is available on Prime. Great show.

Comment

"Polishing the German Helmet"..

Comment

Just finished season 1 of Justified.. MAN. What a way to finish.. Will be starting Season 2 tomorrow AM during my run, if not during my lunch break today..

Comment

Finished season 2 and 3 now.. WOW.....

Just started Season 4.. This is getting good... I see they decided to introduce a goofy little Harlon Side-kick for fun. Wonder how long he lasts before getting killed..

I am beyond addicted. This show is beawesome!!

Comment

Looks like Amazon has given the green light to continue with Bosch, The After, Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Natalie Zea is the only one that got cut, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Looks like Amazon has given the green light to continue with Bosch, The After, Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Natalie Zea is the only one that got cut, it seems.
                      Bummer, I liked that one. But I'm glad that Bosch and Transparent are going forward.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

sumabitch!!!! Season 5 of Justified is not on Prime..

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          That season isn't even in the books yet! The finale is next Tuesday. You're in for a year's wait, my friend.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            That season isn't even in the books yet! The finale is next Tuesday. You're in for a year's wait, my friend.
                            And what a great season it has been.

I loved the little exchange between Raylan and Dewey Crowe after Dewey was arrested in the last episode. Dewey is a fun character.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              If you hadn't spoiled Breaking Bad I would have suggested it to tide you over.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                If you hadn't spoiled Breaking Bad I would have suggested it to tide you over.
                                Am I going to have to avoid this thread now? I'm in the middle of season 4 of Breaking Bad. Such a great show.
                                Not that, sickos.

Comment

Working...
                                X