Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I loved Sneaky Pete until the ending that seemed to only happen how it did to force a season 2. I’ll watch, but with lowered expectations.
    the very end (like the last 5 mins) of SP was bad.... Season 2 did seem forced, but if the writing is close then the quality of the actors will carry it.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

also, the grand tour review of that huracan performante is great. their serious car reviews are still unbeatable (except maybe by chris harris).
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
    I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
    yes it’s very good. ray romano was great.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

The Big Sick was good. Holly Hunter and Ray Romano are great.

So awkward that it is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

I've been watching the Indiana Jones series that are on Prime now. They're all pretty great, campy movies. When you watch them all in a row you realize the criticism about Crystal Skull being 'unrealistic' is pretty funny.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Am I the only one who watches The Grand Tour?
    I liked the season finale in which they solved world hunger.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.
    The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
    The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.
    facepalm.JPG
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
    Watched them all this morning. Man, Zach Morris is TRAAAAAAASH!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    What am I doing subscribed to the Amazon Instant Video thread? Don't know how that happened. Sorry about that. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
    Did you groan for full frontal Viggo?

And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Did you groan for full frontal Viggo?

And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest.
    Ha. Yes. Forgot about that.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    yes it’s very good. ray romano was great.
    He saved the film.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Amazon just got the 1976 Travolta TV movie classic, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Classic driver's education scare films...

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797RD5FV/
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Classic driver's education scare films...

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0797RD5FV/
    Come for the drivers education films, stay for the STD scare films.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

We just spent our Sunday evening watching Over The Top, which is currently streaming on Prime. Some of Stallone’s finest work, and a sweet 80’s soundtrack to go along with it.

My 9yo son just announced that it was the best movie he’s ever seen.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Finished Bosch season 4 last night. Adaptation of one of my favorite Bosch novels (Angels Flight). Very solid season, even if it doesn't track the book too closely. Also adds some bits from 9 Dragons.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    We just spent our Sunday evening watching Over The Top, which is currently streaming on Prime. Some of Stallone’s finest work, and a sweet 80’s soundtrack to go along with it.

My 9yo son just announced that it was the best movie he’s ever seen.
    That’s such a great movie. Chugging the motor oil! Def watching that with the fam soon. I was prob 10-11 when it came out and I saw it, I’m pretty sure I felt similar to 9yo Donut Jr
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Second season of Sneaky Pete is good so far. On episode 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dabrockster View Post
    Second season of Sneaky Pete is good so far. On episode 4.

I think I ended up liking season 2 better than the first.