Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know this streams on Amazon Instant Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I loved Sneaky Pete until the ending that seemed to only happen how it did to force a season 2. I’ll watch, but with lowered expectations.
    the very end (like the last 5 mins) of SP was bad.... Season 2 did seem forced, but if the writing is close then the quality of the actors will carry it.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• also, the grand tour review of that huracan performante is great. their serious car reviews are still unbeatable (except maybe by chris harris).
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          I'm too lazy to look back through the thread or even search the thread.

I really enjoyed the Big Sick which is currently streaming on Amazon.
          yes it’s very good. ray romano was great.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• The Big Sick was good. Holly Hunter and Ray Romano are great.

So awkward that it is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I've been watching the Indiana Jones series that are on Prime now. They're all pretty great, campy movies. When you watch them all in a row you realize the criticism about Crystal Skull being 'unrealistic' is pretty funny.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Am I the only one who watches The Grand Tour?
                  I liked the season finale in which they solved world hunger.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Idaho the Movie - fantastic film about the natural wonders of the Gem State.

One of the things I learned from the film is that Idaho has more whitewater miles of river than any other of the 48 contiguous states.
                        The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                          The Payette River has to be class 5 in the spring. It really rips through there.

I would love to watch it, but when I search on Netflix for anything with "Idaho" in the name, I don't see it.
                          facepalm.JPG
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Zach Morris is Trash! OMGeeee! This was so awesome. I know we used to have a few SBTBers here. Highly recommend.
                            Watched them all this morning. Man, Zach Morris is TRAAAAAAASH!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              [ATTACH]8683[/ATTACH]
                              What am I doing subscribed to the Amazon Instant Video thread? Don't know how that happened. Sorry about that. Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                We recently watched Captain Fantastic. On the one hand, it was a touching drama about a family coming to terms with a death. But holy cow, it was pretentious in parts. Worth a watch, but get ready to groan at times.
                                Did you groan for full frontal Viggo?

And remember, this is for posterity, so... be honest.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X