BYU Rugby 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Rugby 2014

The Cougs travel to California to play St. Marys who will be very good this year. This is a two game series with St Marys who beat a top flight mens club team recently. I predict a tough day for the Cougs.

Cougs lose 30 - 24.

Comment

I just got tix on Groupon to the BYU tent for the BYU-ASU game coming up in April. :rockon2:
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Cougs beat St Mary's Rugby in the rebound match at home. They travel to Idaho State next.

Comment

Are the Utes playing again or is the ban for this season?

Comment

The Utes are playing and playing well. They did lose to UCLA this past week but the Bruins are pretty good so no shame for that loss.

Comment

BYU Rugby beat Idaho State yesterday and played quite a few young players while doing it. Next week UVU comes to South Field. Utah played Cal tough so they will be a handful for the Cougs this year.

Comment

BYU beats Mens premier club team San Fransisco Golden Gate 45-33 in physical match. This coming Friday night BYU Rugby host the Utes.

Comment

BYU beat Utah 41-21 in front of a packed house.

Comment

Nice. I saw that BYU is ranked #3. Who are the top two teams?

Comment

Good question, all depends on what ranking they are using, my guess would be Cal and Life or St Marys. The college game is fractured because USA Rugby is worthless, which is why Cal and BYU formed the Varsity Cup which starts in two weeks.

Comment

Went to Annapolis to see the Cougars play Dartmouth and left impressed not only by the play but how the Cougar players came into the stands after the game and thanked the Y fans. Have some great photos. Navy travels to Provo next Saturday and if the Cougars win it's the Varsity Cup finals.

Comment

I chastised my Midshipman son for not going.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

BYU crushed Navy today at South Field. A couple of Navy guys were taken off the field after getting hurt trying to tackle BYU players. Navy's coach before the game said they would play physical against BYU and it was just the opposite. Cal is having no trouble with Central Washington so it looks like Cal vs BYU next week for Varsity Cup final at Rio Tinto.

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
                              BYU crushed Navy today at South Field. A couple of Navy guys were taken off the field after getting hurt trying to tackle BYU players. Navy's coach before the game said they would play physical against BYU and it was just the opposite. Cal is having no trouble with Central Washington so it looks like Cal vs BYU next week for Varsity Cup final at Rio Tinto.
                              What was the final score?
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X