No announcement yet.

Official FIFA 2018 Russia World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome use of replay overturning the Neymar PK. Didn't turn out to matter, but it was a huge call late in a 0-0 game.

Comment

• How does a team have a 65% possession stat and no shots, either on or not on goal? Just following it on line and am not able to see the game, Nigeria versus Iceland, of course.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Nigeria are doing Argentina a huge favor here. Although with how Argentina have played, I dont know that they will beat Nigeria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          Nigeria are doing Argentina a huge favor here. Although with how Argentina have played, I dont know that they will beat Nigeria.
          Disappointing. I don't want Argentina to move on, because they are not playing well and not fun to watch, even though Messi is obviously quite enjoyable to watch. Maybe Nigeria will defeat Argentina. We can only hope.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• I hope Argentina moves on just for the well-being of the Argentinians in my life who are in full-meltdown mode right now. I think it would be the equivalent of BYU getting shit canned by Utah and then somehow being able to play the next week and move on in the CFB playoffs.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I hope Argentina moves on just for the well-being of the Argentinians in my life who are in full-meltdown mode right now. I think it would be the equivalent of BYU getting shit canned by Utah and then somehow being able to play the next week and move on in the CFB playoffs.
              That is understandable. I enjoy watching Messi, but am not a particular fan of Argentina. I am sadder that Peru won't be advancing than if Argentina fails. It seems it may be just the usual three, Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Let's hope Colombia recovers.

Comment

• As much as I hate it, Mexico have looked very good so far this tournament. They have been controlling from first kick this game. South Korea have had some good counter opportunities. They have some serious speed up top. Fun game.

Comment

• So freaking pissed. That was awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    So freaking pissed. That was awful.
                    The second goal? I respect it, even though I wanted Sweden to advance. My favorite goal so far is still Coutinho’s first one.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      The second goal? I respect it, even though I wanted Sweden to advance. My favorite goal so far is still Coutinho’s first one.
                      Losing in the last minute of stoppage is the worst. Very anger inducing.

Comment

• Belgium is crazy stacked!! Watching them destroy Tunisia interesting with all those PL players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                          Belgium is crazy stacked!! Watching them destroy Tunisia interesting with all those PL players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Their defensive line is suspect, but they can score.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Losing in the last minute of stoppage is the worst. Very anger inducing.
                            You're talking to a Costa Rica fan. Brazil's two goals in stoppage are a painful wound. Our team isn't good this time (except for Keylor Navas!!!!), but, it still hurts.
                            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• England thrashed Panama, but the Senegal-Japan match was entertaining. Lots of great effort with some great video of Japanese defenders crashing through balls to save the day.

Colombia got a much needed win. Still they only qualify by winning the next game. Japan has the easier path, even though Poland was ranked higher than Colombia. Poland is eliminated from advancing. Both Senegal and Japan advance with a tie or win in their next game, or for Japan if Colombia loses to Senegal, Japan advances no matter what.

Nobody would have predicted the results in this group.

Comment

• Argentina squeaks through to the second round, then gets France. Ouch!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X