Official FIFA 2018 Russia World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgium seems desperate.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Are Tony Meola and Troy Aikman related? I can't get over how close their voices wound. I keep waiting for him to give some great insight like "You've got to be able to run the ball, if you want to win in the National Football League"

Comment

• That was a weird goal.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          That was a weird goal.
          What a mistake not to challenge the header, but what a perfectly placed ball.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Boo.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That corner looked like it should’ve been a goal kick. The 1st one.

Comment

• Damn! Nice saves!

Comment

• The Belgian goalie should get an assist on that last goal.

Comment

• Great game. Belgium finally woke up.

I think Belgium has the best attack and potentially the best team, but they've got to figure out their defense or they won't go much further. You can't play a three back set up if none of your midfielders want to defend.

Comment

• Double boo.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I feel badly for Japan. They played well enough to win, but Belgium has a lot of talent.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Go Belgium. Hooray.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I thought France’s Hat was dead in the water but they pulled it off.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              I thought France’s Hat was dead in the water but they pulled it off.
                              France's Hat? I think they prefer the slogan: Belgium: Freeway for Europe's Armies!
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                France's Hat? I think they prefer the slogan: Belgium: Freeway for Europe's Armies!
                                We were in the Netherlands recently and a Dutch woman said, "We say that the people from Belgium aren't very smart and they say we are cheap. And we are both right."

Ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X