Official FIFA 2018 Russia World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• wow the end of that match had France doing the typical soccer bullshit that makes may Americans dislike the sport
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        wow the end of that match had France doing the typical soccer bullshit that makes may Americans dislike the sport
        Yeah, I was surprised they didn't add some more extra time for that. Just start and stop the clock like every other sport, soccer.

Comment

• The Belgians are the Utah Jazz of fifa. Good, sometimes almost great, but never great enough.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Vive la France!
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              Yeah, I was surprised they didn't add some more extra time for that. Just start and stop the clock like every other sport, soccer.
              Well, they do, they just don't tell you when they're doing it.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                wow the end of that match had France doing the typical soccer bullshit that makes may Americans dislike the sport
                Agreed. Dribbling the ball away into the middle of the field when it's a throw in for Belgium, standing directly in from of the Belgium player with a free kick, pretending like he doesn't know what time it is. Super annoying.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  The Belgians are the Utah Jazz of fifa. Good, sometimes almost great, but never great enough.
                  The Belgians couldn't quite handle France's speed up front. It was a good game until the end.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Wow, not sure how Kane missed on either of those attempts.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Wow, not sure how Kane missed on either of those attempts.
                      Yeah. Crazy.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• YouTubeTV goes down in the middle of the match.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• YouTubeTV back up in time for extra time.

I appreciate that England doesn't hold their ankles in absolute agony like most teams.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dang, that was a great header by Stones.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              YouTubeTV back up in time for extra time.

I appreciate that England doesn't hold their ankles in absolute agony like most teams.
                              Okay, officially dislike Croatia now. Just diving everywhere.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That was an incredible save by England.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X