Official FIFA 2018 Russia World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    3-0... Even Bradley and Dempsey getting in on the action!
    Pulisic and Nagbe making a huge difference going forward. And Bradley is back in his natural defensive midfield position. Arena looks like a genius right now.

Comment

Pulisic is the future. So smooth. 4-0 now.

Edit: 5-0 now on a Dempsey goal from a beautiful Pulisic assist.
      Last edited by Omaha 680; 03-24-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Umm.. Pulisic is really, really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Umm.. Pulisic is really, really, really good.
          At age 18 he's probably accomplished more in his club career than any US player in history. Legit contributor for a top 10 team in the world. It will be fun to see how his career develops.

Comment

Nice play by the forwards and it's good to see Pulisic in the attacking role. I thought the back line was disorganized at times and the midfield was not as involved. Bradley made some bad passes, but he also made some good ones.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Scoreless in the 22nd minute in Panama. We look kind of sloppy up front compared to Friday, but the back line has played very organized. They were a mess the final year of Jurgen's tenure so hopefully this is a trend.

Panama appear to want to rough up Pulisic.

Comment

I want to have Pulisic's baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  I want to have Pulisic's baby.

It's not creepy because he's 18!

Comment

Horrible error by Ream that gave Panama the goal. I was scratching my head when he got the start...

Comment

A bit disappointing but I'll take the point on the road. That ref had a rough game.

Comment

Dang. A win sure would have been nice.

We still have our work cut out for us.

Comment

Yuge game tonight. After a solid win against Trinidad and Tobago, we are on the road in Azteca. We have one WC qualifying point ever in that stadium. A result is not vital to qualifying, but it would be a big psychological boost to Arena Part II.

Edit: Also Pulisic kind of pulled a Broadway Joe in post match comments Thrusday and "guaranteed" a win today. I love this kid more and more.
                          Last edited by Omaha 680; 06-11-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

1-1 at half. Bradley with all-timer of a goal stealing it near midfield and then chipping over Ochoa who was too far off his line. Our defense has been solid for the most part but they caught us in a very effective counter for their goal.

It has been super physical and from my biased perspective pretty dirty at times by Mexico. Salcedo had a vicious elbow to Bobby Wood's head that should have been a straight red in the first 5 minutes.

Comment

These Ref's are not calling anything on Mexico and they have been very dirty and acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have always loved Beasley, but he is too old for their speed on the wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X