The Official Drought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    Nowhere near last year's pace, but significant improvement over the last 6 weeks:

This current batch of storms should put us well over the 10-year average and potentially above 2019 pace, which was a good year.
    Yeah, I'm very happy with where we stand this year. Wouldn't it be great to find out years down the road that this is the new norm? Yeah, not likely, but it's good to have the ball bounce our way a couple years in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Nowhere near last year's pace, but significant improvement over the last 6 weeks:

Capture.JPG

This current batch of storms should put us well over the 10-year average and potentially above 2019 pace, which was a good year.
      Utah is around 110-120% in every basin in the state. We are doing better than all of our surrounding states for some reason.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Utah is around 110-120% in every basin in the state. We are doing better than all of our surrounding states for some reason.
        My prayers must be working.

Comment

Working...
        X