No announcement yet.

Silver Linings Playbook: finding the positives in Luke Worthington's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke is off to a blistering start with 3 points in the first half. F all the way baby!

Comment

• Silver Linings Playbook: finding the positives in Luke Worthington's game

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      Luke is off to a blistering start with 3 points in the first half. F all the way baby!
      Welcome to the Luke Train, amigo. All aboard!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Luke's gonna get like 8-10 points per game.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          You guys go ahead and sell your Luke stock. I am buying.
          But is Viking buying?????
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            This is the only thing you need to know about Luke.

Give him more minutes!!!
            Great gif!

Luke will do a great job annoying and get in the heads of opposing players.

Comment

• Luke strong out of the gate. For any of you that predicted A 0-20 points, you are going to be sorry!

I'm going to log a running total and just keep bumping and updating it.

Tipoff: 11
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Luke strong out of the gate. For any of you that predicted A 0-20 points, you are going to be sorry!

I'm going to log a running total and just keep bumping and updating it.

Tipoff: 11
                Wow.

#gettingworried
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  Wow.

#gettingworried
                  You should be. With Austin still banged up and Aytes getting surgery yesterday I expect neither will be sprinting out of the gate. Luke is going to pick up the slack! #NextManUp

Comment

• Luke looked uh.. like the most improved player on the team! He can swing, pivot, sprint, go right, and unlike Derek Zoolander, CAN go left as well! It's up to Corbin Kaufusi to pick up the slack for the turnovers Luke won't be committing this year.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Luke did dribble the ball off his foot but when he did it it was still awesome :rockon1:
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Luke did dribble the ball off his foot but when he did it it was still something awesome :rockon1:
                        ONLY silver linings, DDD. I'm not going to remind you again.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          ONLY silver linings, DDD. I'm not going to remind you again.
                          I think the silver lining is that he was able to dribble, even if it was off his foot.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            I think the silver lining is that he was able to dribble, even if it was off his foot.
                            Overruled. Intent to demean.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Luke gets the start.

Comment

• He's looking very energetic on defense- just busted up a pass under the basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X